Archer AP/AC/Resist questions

This is a discussion on Archer AP/AC/Resist questions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I was wondering what would be a good Archer AP/AC, i have most of my uniques working on going +1's ...
Page: 1

zrocker0404

I was wondering what would be a good Archer AP/AC, i have most of my uniques working on going +1's now, so after i'm wonder what i shoult aim for. 1k AC? 2500 AP? my resists are fine atm. Remember its Cwest so a good archer has IB+8, chitin+8 and mostly uniques+0/1 at most. (+2 or more is uber baba lol)

First i guess your lvl 80 ?

Hitting 1000 ac is important if you can if you dont have a iron set for back up.

Same dont focus so much on ap but keep it good amount over 2k ap

Try get good resistance cause many mages on c-west.

Best things to aim for:
    Ring: Rols +1/+2
    Earings: Get howling roosters if you can
    Belt: Elf belt +1/+2 and try gelt a glass belt or iron belt for back up
    Pendant: PP +2/+3 and again have a iron neck if you can

Armors: Try get a shells set +8 and bow keep you ib +8 but aim for a Windforce bow +7

Gogogo

zrocker0404

First i guess your lvl 80 ?

Hitting 1000 ac is important if you can if you dont have a iron set for back up.

Same dont focus so much on ap but keep it good amount over 2k ap

Try get good resistance cause many mages on c-west.

Best things to aim for:
    Ring: Rols +1/+2
    Earings: Get howling roosters if you can
    Belt: Elf belt +1/+2 and try gelt a glass belt or iron belt for back up
    Pendant: PP +2/+3 and again have a iron neck if you can

Armors: Try get a shells set +8 and bow keep you ib +8 but aim for a Windforce bow +7

Gogogo[/b]
    I'm 77 atm, only going up
    but for my build atm AP is 2200 ac is 900 and resists are fine atm.
    rings: Legion bands+2
    Earings: +16 dex/+2/3 SE
    Belt: EB+2/3
    pendant: This is where i struggle the most, i dont like PP cus the resists imo are crappy, only good thing is Dex and AC. I have a BDN+1 i wanted to go +3. I dont really like BDN but idk what to do for this

This is my ideal uniques not what i have atm. with EB and SE ill have over 960 AC and i could just get AC valks (or when wings come out 100 AC wings ) and ill be around 1k. So i still need to know what AP to aim for, Spotty only has 2050 which surprised me cus he's been archer forever.

i like where you are going with all ur gear, except the necklace ,and maybe ur bow, see if danny is selling his windforce!

go for pp +2/3, like you say, with your dual legionaire bands, your resists are fine.
    you cant tell me that the ~200 hp bonus on bdn 1 is better than 24 ac on the pp!
    also pp has mana, which is always good for archers, spamming dark pursurer and comboing arrowshower take shitloads of mana
    lastly, pp has poison resist, which tbh comes into play when anyone with shards, mds, rappys are attacking you

and about ap, by the time ur 80, you wanna have 2.5k+ ap i think

zrocker0404

windforce+7 is 35gbs and has -70 def, so imo, i can just buy another ib+8 and get some tears and see how high i can get 1 of them, if i get ib+7/8/9 that is pretty close to, if not better than a windforce+7 and i dont have to loose 70 ac

danny's windforce is +8, but upping with tears has worked for me in the past, post how it goes!

zrocker0404

haha well it probably wont be for a month or more, getting LB's+1 se+1 AND EB+1 first

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I tried to kill you today but I should of known better that archers > sin's at running (jk) you have a nice archer but it would be much better if it was Orc
    Buy my bow D: On topic tho, your ap is most important as an archer if you wanna run all the time, but personally (I hate archer but) I love tanking archer.
    Constantly cancelling priests is so awesome.. resists are fine, just use your ms and about your ac, I tried killing you today but I didn't hit you quite hard and I'm playing the strongest sin on the server
    your fine where your at, just go orc hehe

zrocker0404

Thanks yea i always hate playing against you i usually just pick off the noobs and 1v1 everyone else and do pretty good. And i couldnt go orc unless my clan did, i've been with them since like lvl 54 lol. And yea i hate having to run all the time but i guess i just have to as archer sometimes

I was wondering what would be a good Archer AP/AC, i have most of my uniques working on going +1's now, so after i'm wonder what i shoult aim for. 1k AC? 2500 AP? my resists are fine atm. Remember its Cwest so a good archer has IB+8, chitin+8 and mostly uniques+0/1 at most. (+2 or more is uber baba lol)[/b]

What you got is totally fine, just keep going for the ++ accessories.

if you want my opinion take info to red archer i think is the best archer on every server i know you will say me yeah but he have gear yeah but he begin same of you :P take care bro and red archer make other movie bro i need see some big damage from archer

if you want my opinion take info to red archer i think is the best archer on every server i know you will say me yeah but he have gear yeah but he begin same of you :P take care bro and red archer make other movie bro i need see some big damage from archer