archer help!

This is a discussion on archer help! within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I have a lvl 80 rouge on c-west and i recently reskilled to archer because i wanted to try it. ...
Page: 1

Default archer help!

I have a lvl 80 rouge on c-west and i recently reskilled to archer because i wanted to try it. I still have all my items (except bow ofc) from when i was sin, and want some advice on what to change.

atm i have: ee+8, dual re, wp, eb, dual fovs and a shell 7 set

I still have quite alot of stuff to sell to make some more gbs and want to know what to change now (with what ive got already), and what to upgrade to in the future when i sell my stuff.

Please help!!!

TyroneBiggs

In my opinion, archers should be focused on AP. So you should change your WP to PP, your RE to SE, and your FOV to Kekuris. You could keep your RE or FOV if you want to keep some resist. And get +8/+9 armor, chitin or shell.

But since you're just trying out archer and may not like it, I don't think you should do a lot of item changes. Maybe just a few because it's time consuming and you might lose money while buying/selling items.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xsdtef View Post
    I have a lvl 80 rouge on c-west and i recently reskilled to archer because i wanted to try it. I still have all my items (except bow ofc) from when i was sin, and want some advice on what to change.

atm i have: ee+8, dual re, wp, eb, dual fovs and a shell 7 set

I still have quite alot of stuff to sell to make some more gbs and want to know what to change now (with what ive got already), and what to upgrade to in the future when i sell my stuff.

Please help!!!
    dual RE = HR + SE+1
    WP+0 = PP+1/2
    dual Fov+0 = LB+0 + elf ring+1
    shell+7 set = chitin+8 set
    might think of changing that EE+8 to WindForce+7 or maybe an IB+8 to upgrade your uniques

zrocker0404

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    dual RE = HR + SE+1
    WP+0 = PP+1/2
    dual Fov+0 = LB+0 + elf ring+1
    shell+7 set = chitin+8 set
    might think of changing that EE+8 to WindForce+7 or maybe an IB+8 to upgrade your uniques
    Keep the EE8, unless you really CAN afford to loose 70 ac, the EE is better. I use rol/LB with what he said. chitin8 would be a good place to start after you get the accesories u want.

ty for all the help guys

thahitman

ya i am dex build myself 16/3 ears eb+1 kek+3 chitin+8 pp+2 ee+11 i recommend going ap also however if you plan on versing anytime definitly trade out some ap stuff for a lil extra ac makes a big difference