Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DeHealer

Opinions about 116 Int Light mage

This is a discussion on Opinions about 116 Int Light mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Is Light good for this build, why and why not, please need opinions, thx. Mage will have chaotic +8 and ...
Page: 1

DeHealer

Is Light good for this build, why and why not, please need opinions, thx.
    Mage will have chaotic +8 and dual imirs +0

Anal Rapist Senior Member

There's a mage, hmm Emilio I think? from ares who was G3 build: 124int.. He had a pretty good stunning, and a gg mage

Anyway I wouldn't go for the 116build, i would go for G3. You don't really lose stat's... but you gain a good 50def

DeHealer

Need more opinions pls..
    Up

sure it's good...

the stun doesn't depend on int so I'd definitely try this one

RE5PECTmf

I don't like this build at all , not even for flame mage ... like I explained earlier , and I'm glad that some1 accepted that opinion ( SaintKnight :P ) , 3rd grade build would be best if u r thinking about cardboard , but in this case ... Don't go 116 as light mage , simply cuz u'll get raped fast . It depends on a fight style , but as a light mage , u need ability to run into rush and blade priest or other mage , and to do that ... u need balance between def and hp ... and thats something u can't make with 116 int build . Different story for flame mage , when u stay aside , nova group , try to ks and tp ppl , but for light mage , especially dmg build .. u need defense , therefore Complete or Crimson build would be best IMO , since there r not many crystals +9 on Ares :S

DeHealer

I don't like this build at all , not even for flame mage ... like I explained earlier , and I'm glad that some1 accepted that opinion ( SaintKnight :P ) , 3rd grade build would be best if u r thinking about cardboard , but in this case ... Don't go 116 as light mage , simply cuz u'll get raped fast . It depends on a fight style , but as a light mage , u need ability to run into rush and blade priest or other mage , and to do that ... u need balance between def and hp ... and thats something u can't make with 116 int build . Different story for flame mage , when u stay aside , nova group , try to ks and tp ppl , but for light mage , especially dmg build .. u need defense , therefore Complete or Crimson build would be best IMO , since there r not many crystals +9 on Ares :S[/b]
    Good point!!
    Now, I know this have been discussed, but does the stun rate has something to do with ur base INT?
    WendolynIsBack likes this.

Good point!!
    Now, I know this have been discussed, but does the stun rate has something to do with ur base INT?[/b]
    nop

about staying alive - he's got rare def, doesn't he?

DeHealer

Yeah, got most of the rare defs, DD helmet, spear boots, gaunts and helm, Axe boots, Club Pauldron, missing some sword gaunts

Yeah, got most of the rare defs, DD helmet, spear boots, gaunts and helm, Axe boots, Club Pauldron, missing some sword gaunts[/b]

i just got a DD25 116 helmet and am thinking about going to a G3/G2 build, so i can do more damage...but im afraid ill lose a lot of AC and get pwned like a noob

so im still debating whether or not i should switch...

im also considering crystal build...