Archer Issue 2

This is a discussion on Archer Issue 2 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Alright guys got a big problem for me here For the past few weeks as ive been archer ive been ...
Page: 1

Shohan

Alright guys got a big problem for me here

For the past few weeks as ive been archer ive been blamed as K0xp.. Why? because of dark pursuer. (I use the level 60 skill in Ionia because its like 18gb+ to unlock) Any who when an archer uses any time of skill beside arrow shower you can be portrayed as k0xp. For me as soon as i let the arrow get out of my hand i run a little. To possibly get in a safer place or just to keep an enemy at a distance. However the whole Human nation thinks i k0xp.. which is a problem. When u shoot the arrow and run right after on other screens it looks as if your using R hit. I have been reported many times on Ionia. Talked to Aleenia about this she said to not worry about this but shes not the only gm that plays on Ionia.

What to do?

Doesnt matter if some douchebag turks think you cheat...
    As long as the people (in-game friends) know you are legit..

You don't need to do anything... When I played a 74 archer I loved when people were calling me a koxper after I would get 4 kills in a row. It's the same thing when you are 1v1ing in arena on a sin, and a person says you use mh pedal.

Shohan

But it actually looks like k0xp and the gm has pmed me herself asking me about it. luckily she knows i dont k0xp ><

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

ahh yea thats live of a archer ^^
    if i use my combo alot ppl pming me and say i use koxp, well if ppl think that i give a fuck, becauz they r probably noobs ya mean

Banned Senior Member

Had accictly the same, if I run after someone I always
    run, skill, run, skill, run, skill very fast, wich causes visual bugs at the other players their computer wich makes me look using koxp

I&#39;ve been playing archer now for 3 years. People still to this very day call me koxper. Get used to it, or quit the class. The truth is, if I koxped, it would be game over for the other side...

zrocker0404

I&#39;ve been playing archer now for 3 years. People still to this very day call me koxper. Get used to it, or quit the class. The truth is, if I koxped, it would be game over for the other side...[/b]
    hahahaha i like that. Yea i get called k0xper sometimes in arena when i pwn noobs with AS combo and they&#39;re like wtf. No one really has pmed me calling my that in CZ because the run skill isnt my style, especially cus the other person is usually running so ice/light arrow and DP so sins get spike them and they cant town or styx/arrow shower priests i have been called a NP transferer before cus my party tanked towers and i killed 6 k0xpers in a row at the INN lol, or just random noobs running out of OB all the time i get like 5 kills in 5 mins i&#39;ve gotten pms about it lol. Who cares, they&#39;re jealous you&#39;re 1337

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

hahahaha i like that. Yea i get called k0xper sometimes in arena when i pwn noobs with AS combo and they&#39;re like wtf. No one really has pmed me calling my that in CZ because the run skill isnt my style, especially cus the other person is usually running so ice/light arrow and DP so sins get spike them and they cant town or styx/arrow shower priests i have been called a NP transferer before cus my party tanked towers and i killed 6 k0xpers in a row at the INN lol, or just random noobs running out of OB all the time i get like 5 kills in 5 mins i&#39;ve gotten pms about it lol. Who cares, they&#39;re jealous you&#39;re 1337 [/b]
    +1 lol had the same problem 2 - wll who cares all the GG archers have been called Koxpers b4 im pretty sure if its from some noobs and some GG`s who lost in a VS with`em so i say you F* it just make sure the GM`s in your server understand this - GL

same here, i never saw my archer in action but with my combo skill,run,skill,run... a lot ppl pm me with "K0xper"
    and got a lot pm with "gel gel golem 3 spots"
    hard life for archer in usko

Banned

happend to me few times aswell, each time i have used DP/PS and started to run right after i shot the arrow, ppl arround me started to panic with OMG, TBL edit, koxp bla bla, always made me laugh so badly tho xD
    seems like some ppl have no idea u can cut the animation and stuff like that, nothin u need to care about <.<