Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Archer lvl 72 skill

This is a discussion on Archer lvl 72 skill within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; This skill is such crap. I swear I almost went sin when I worked sooo hard to get this level. ...
Page: 2

This skill is such crap. I swear I almost went sin when I worked sooo hard to get this level. Originally it was supposed to have higher dmg, but they changed it right when it was released and that made it worthless.

theeps

I wouldn't unlock it, its really useless if you ask me its dumb but its up to you I guess if you like it go for it.

TigerTodd

i guess ill unlock it if i get all the stuff for it as drops thanks all who posted there opinions

but to effectivley slide someone you gotta use your mouse... you cant minor heal and combo the 72 skill at the same time no matter what your set up is unless you have a pedal >.> even with double right click for minor it would b really hard to slide and combo and soul pot...[/b]
    this should not count for that skill because its spammable, you dont need 2 hands on your keyboard to do it

i would put 1 skillbar like 5 blow arrow, 6 mp pot, 7 and 8 minors. on right click maybe light feet, or maybe to 5 light feet and blow arrow on right click. you should be able to successfully spam 6 7 8, occasionally hitting 5 to LF and right click spammable attack skill. if range is really that big as kishtan says, a warrior could get in big problems with archer sliding with light feet and minor comboing that skill.

but than again...sins can easily outminor this dmg, priest would prolly laugh and a mage would ice you or sumthin

shadowhunter99

can you minor while using this skill?

7t7t7t

damn....immagine it in ardream :P

unlock it just for looking cool ^^ ftw hit and run...it's so sexy man!

its useful if ur chasing someone wit low hp, cuz u can't run and shoot persuer, might as well combo chase them around

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

everytime when i use it in the arena they think i use a hack lolz
    but in a vs or in cz i dont use it...

SillyHo

Skill is a joke. Only time we really find a use for it is when we have 3 or more archers chasing someone. For those familiar with ares, Myself, Micha, and Liquidgel04 love chasing mages with it

ItsAllStrength

i liked it on my archer

Shane1911

Useless.

zheka1k

Actually its far from useless, I just made an archer, and this skill is awesome: first you can minor combo with it, so while vsing when ur hp gets low u can finish off ur opponent with blow arrow while minoring. I have 2100 ap and i do 400-600 dmg with blow arrow, pls dont tell me thats useless. Its always good to finish off someone with low hp, when u dont have time to draw back the bow, considering how long it takes to draw it back.

But then again it will become useless when the new patch comes out when rogues can combo with arrow shower, and slowly combo with range skills.

Cruinne

Unstable skill, dmg differs a lot, even to to same guy. People used to think archers koxp when they see an archer hitting while running lol.

Banned Senior Member

guys if you unlocked the lvl 72 skill for assassin and reskill to archer do you get the lvl 72 archer skill to then?

zheka1k

guys if you unlocked the lvl 72 skill for assassin and reskill to archer do you get the lvl 72 archer skill to then?[/b]
    Yes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast