Pimp my BP

This is a discussion on Pimp my BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello My BP will pwn in Beramus Rlb with your help. Soon it would look like this: Itens are: Fabric ...
Page: 1

Branco

Default Pimp my BP

Hello

My BP will pwn in Beramus Rlb with your help.

Soon it would look like this:

Itens are:
    Fabric set +8/15 str
    II +1reb
    2x Old diamond ring
    Kekuri belt
    Old warrior pendant
    2x old platinum earring

please tell me what to you think and what you think i should change, please note that i dont have very money, thats why im thinking in old acessories.

Thanks for your help.

I think your resists are awfull... I suggest you to get old wes cuz 10 glacier resis is just crap

Branco

hum... so with 2x WE i would get 20 extra resistance to Fire ice and light, would loose 10 ac and gain some Hp, and i think WE is even cheaper then Platinum.

thanks for making me notice that xD

lillimes would be even better but maybe they are too expensive.. any1 knows the price of lillimes in beramus?

u will die 2-3hit max with those items

sell those dual pes

and get skele and dual lilime +0 ( u can use we if it worth less or ce) and change dr to fov if u can

and dont forget to buy another hp armour set

Branco

Thanks for the tips IronNeck, i have 5 monster stones, as soon as i get the 1920 heal i will use them, and then i can get some extra money. Does old uniques drop from the boss only? or drop from the other mobs too?

Here's how you should build it

Old Skele Belt, Old Warrior Pendant, Old SSE, Old Pe, Old ROC, Old ROC

Use 4 part 8/15 str armour, 1 talia pauldron

Good mixture of hp ac and ap

Personally I'd go all ap using talia armours for defence, +16/3 jewels and 8/15 armour would be around 2500ap+

Branco

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Personally I'd go all ap using talia armours for defence, +16/3 jewels and 8/15 armour would be around 2500ap+
    I prefer to have less Ap but get a good amount of hp because with malice my damage will be boosted.

old skeleton belt and old rocs are a bit expensive... i dont know if i can pay for them BUT, i got 5 monster stones maybe i can get something sexy from there ^.^

as for earrings why do you think i should use old sse/old pe and not old we?

thanks for all replyes

Quote Originally Posted by Branco View Post
    I prefer to have less Ap but get a good amount of hp because with malice my damage will be boosted.

old skeleton belt and old rocs are a bit expensive... i dont know if i can pay for them BUT, i got 5 monster stones maybe i can get something sexy from there ^.^

as for earrings why do you think i should use old sse/old pe and not old we?

thanks for all replyes
    If you go for the build with the "old" items, you don't have to pay for a single thing, just get lots of monster stones and some luck.

SSE/PE is a good combo for ac and hp, WE nothing wrong with them, I just think 10 resists on a bp is pretty pointless, I'd rather use talias

Branco

Thanks for all the responses so far.

What about a shield and 1h weapon? what would you recommend?

Banned

dread +5 or +6 maybe +7 if u can afford and graham +7/+8 sick weapon and shield for paper support priest ) but also able to tank alot, and still do some good dmg!

Branco

ok thanks Daniel, dread +5 or +6 shouldnt be very expensive im sure i will get one, but maybe i will prefer an impact instead of graham... ill go for the cheaper :S

thanks for all help