Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

IB+9 or Helenid+8?

This is a discussion on IB+9 or Helenid+8? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im Currently using a Helenid+8. My AP with is 2203 with the Weapon Enchant. Im also planning on getting 4 ...
Page: 1

Babiesforlunch

Im Currently using a Helenid+8. My AP with is 2203 with the Weapon Enchant.

Im also planning on getting 4 pieces of Full Plate +9 and have Shell Pauldron+8.

My Stats:

Level 75

HP w/ undy : 6200
    AC w/ 350 : 1159

Do I make the switch to the IB+9 because of the extra AP or stay with the Helenid+8 for the glacier and weapon enchant?

i would go for the ib...
    just cause its cooler...
    dunno never rly liked the helenid...
    and on that lvl i think u would do better dmg with ib

iiason

not 100% sure, but think u'll do more damage, wit the scrolls, coz of the high ele on helenid, which makes the dif when vsing higher lvl pplz.

helenid in my opinion, but bare in mind this is opinion is based on Helenid +2 rb vs ib+8 helenid was better

NeronDomitius

IB+9, hands down

try it and u'll see

Babiesforlunch

helenid in my opinion, but bare in mind this is opinion is based on Helenid +2 rb vs ib+8 helenid was better[/b]
    I've used a Helenid+7 and +8, as well as the IB+8. +2 or +3 rebirth Helenid will rape an ib+8. BUT Helenid+8 vs an IB+9 is a different story. I like the Raw AP of the IB+9 plus the fact that I'm only losing 10 element.

Anyone have any experience with both of these weapons?

ApocolypsePiezo

IB will have more AP, and at your level you have to find ways to squeeze in AP anywhere you can get it.

Plus, in my opinion, the IB seems to have a quicker animation. Maybe its just me..but the helenid seems slow.

Babiesforlunch

IB will have more AP, and at your level you have to find ways to squeeze in AP anywhere you can get it.

Plus, in my opinion, the IB seems to have a quicker animation. Maybe its just me..but the helenid seems slow.[/b]
    Thats funny you mention that because when I used to pk with My Helenid and switched to the IB+8, it seemed the Helenid was a bit slower, but I also think that the animation of shooting a crossbow is what it makes it look slower, but generally hit at the same rate. Im not 100% sure on this though, more info would be appreciated.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

IB +9 for sure
    cause a +9 has more ap and a helenid cant top the ap you gain from a ib 9
    not even with weapon enchant nor beeing a crossbow.

Helenid 9 vs IB 9 would be something diffrent

fuk ib 9 get EEB 9

Banned

ib+9 rules ^^

i would pick the iron bow, because ya hafta use weapon enchants to match up to the AP of iron bow right? but im sure you wouldnt exp using armor enchants (unless ur babababa-rich) so throught exping ya would do better with iron bow. Also, i also doubt you will pk 24/7 with weapon enchant either.... so just stick with the iron bow ^^

But the good thing about helenid is that ya can repair em for much much cheaper than the ib +9... and it looks quite a bit better. ^^

NeronDomitius

not even weapon enchant can match helenids ap with ib's ap

i used ib+9, it's pure ap, go go ib+9

ZeIda

ap on ib+9 would probably be more then helenid + weapon enchant, and then you`ll save on the weapon enchants aswell, and helenid looks like shit, lol.
    about the attack speed though, the animation on a crossbow makes it look slower, but they hit the same speed, I remember testing it once cause I thought the crossbow animation looked slow aswell, but you can hit the same amount of arrows with a crossbow in the same amount of time as you can with any other bow.

DiesLegend

+9 ib attack > +8 helenid + encant attack

(+8 helenid+encant = +9 rebirt İb)

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

go for ib+9 damn it what a question :S
    but i think u will neva get a IB+9
    If u get one LET ME BE YOUR SHARER PLS!!!!!!! ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast