archer to sin

This is a discussion on archer to sin within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so right now i have a pretty much decked out rlb character i have 1905 ish ap without wolf howevever ...
Page: 1

thahitman

Default archer to sin

so right now i have a pretty much decked out rlb character i have 1905 ish ap without wolf howevever i only have 580 def and im thinking of going sin trade my bow for duals but what is the whole offhand dagger thing???

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

offhand dagger is the dagger on your left hand which usually ppl go for DV/CHD cuz of their bonuses and maybe low AP compared to MD+8/Shard+8/cleaver+9
    best thing is to go shard+8/cleaver+9 with CHD+8 since your RLB

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

the lefthand(offhand - (the righthand is called mainhand)) dagger's ap is halved. u can have a low ap dagger on your left hand cuz it doesnt take a lot from your ap, but there are unique daggers, like CHD, DV and personal dagger+7 which have low ap, but give bonuses. thats why ppl use them in left hand.
    which u need depends on how much hp and ap do u have. if u have a lot hp then go for DV, if less, then go for CHD. at 75-80+ DV is simply better.

but yet, dual shard8s, dual cleaver9s are also good.

Validating

If you go archer to sin you must know that you will need to buy another dagger which is like buying another bow. Main weapon on the right which give max ap (preferably poison), then on your left hand use chd, it's the best among all the daggers for pk.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingPoint View Post
    If you go archer to sin you must know that you will need to buy another dagger which is like buying another bow.
    he? now you're just joking, right?