Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Archer or Sin ?? O.O

This is a discussion on Archer or Sin ?? O.O within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Sup? Well i got 6gb's and i cant decide which type of rogue i should go with... Please write what ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Cover
    Guest

    Default Archer or Sin ?? O.O

    Sup?

    Well i got 6gb's and i cant decide which type of rogue i should go with...

    Please write what gear you think i should buy also ( without sealed old's ).

    Thanks XD

  2. #2
    Senior Member SSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AUSTRALIA!!!
    Posts
    761

    Default

    quest accessories with chitin+7 helm/boots/gloves, fp+8 pauldron/pads, and either dual md+7 or a ib+7

  3. #3
    Senior Member barakdaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    quest accessories with chitin+7 helm/boots/gloves, fp+8 pauldron/pads, and either dual md+7 or a ib+7
    if so he should take the gloves and boots fp+8 and others chitins+7
    weapon shards+7 or ib+7
    uniques:
    dual old emes and old bronze rest quest

    the olds i metioned rnt get sealed

  4. #4
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    quest accessories with chitin+7 helm/boots/gloves, fp+8 pauldron/pads, and either dual md+7 or a ib+7
    /fail on the fp+8 pauldron/pads :P (if he were to go +8 fp then it should be boots/gaunts firstly and secondly that is a huge blow to his budget)

    well i am gonna assume this is dcz with that low budget.

    firstly i would say that if u went archer u would get annoyed cus ppl slide u all the time and cus u would have REALLY low AP which would really suck for an archer.

    so i personally would go sin.

    as for the gear most of it has already been mentioned.

    chitins+7 --> thats like 165m for a set.
    old eme x2 --> 15-20m each = 30-40m
    old bronze belt --> 15m?
    quest rings
    old black dragon neck --> 10m?

    this leaves you with like 400m, so that is not enough for dual shards+7

    shard+7 costs like 250m so you can get like 1 shard+7 and 1 cleaver+8/md+7
    md+7 is like 110m and cleaver 130m.

    good luck!

  5. #5
    Cover
    Guest

    Default

    k, i guess ill go with this build.

    i got already:

    set chitin +1 rev.
    dual old eme.
    old bronze belt.
    old agillity necklace ( 15 dex, 50 mp ).

    and got left like 360m.

    lets say i buy shard for 240.

    leaves me with 120, which i cant buy cleaver with, tho md+1 rev i saw for 100m.

    shouldn't i just buy dual cleavers+8/80? O.O

    thanx ! [=

    edit:

    Well i checked in kingofknight, and got this results:

    with dual cleavers+8/80 ill have 1040 ap, with wolf.
    with shard +7 and md+7 ill have 1056 ap, with wolf.

    if ill buy dual cleavers+8/80 (lets say 140m each), i got left 80m, maybe i can buy some rings ??

    or you say i should go with shard 7 md 7? .

    btw i got 526 basic def, hope i wont die that quickly XD

    Thanks againe.
    Last edited by Cover; 09-25-2010 at 06:09 AM.

  6. #6
    PurEppOwnage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cover View Post
    k, i guess ill go with this build.

    i got already:

    set chitin +1 rev.
    dual old eme.
    old bronze belt.
    old agillity necklace ( 15 dex, 50 mp ).

    and got left like 360m.

    lets say i buy shard for 240.

    leaves me with 120, which i cant buy cleaver with, tho md+1 rev i saw for 100m.

    shouldn't i just buy dual cleavers+8/80? O.O

    thanx ! [=

    edit:

    Well i checked in kingofknight, and got this results:

    with dual cleavers+8/80 ill have 1040 ap, with wolf.
    with shard +7 and md+7 ill have 1056 ap, with wolf.

    if ill buy dual cleavers+8/80 (lets say 140m each), i got left 80m, maybe i can buy some rings ??

    or you say i should go with shard 7 md 7? .

    btw i got 526 basic def, hope i wont die that quickly XD

    Thanks againe.
    U cant buy any good cheap rings next to quest, next step is old rols. some people might say old imir rings, u will gain ac but lose hp.
    Maybe u can buy an old pp, or make 60 more mil and buy a wp.

    edit: u will do fine in ardream, just remember there are a decent amount of people which u can never solo in ardream with their gear, but for the rest u should be able to survive as a sin

  7. #7
    Cover
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurEppOwnage View Post
    U cant buy any good cheap rings next to quest, next step is old rols. some people might say old imir rings, u will gain ac but lose hp.
    Maybe u can buy an old pp, or make 60 more mil and buy a wp.

    edit: u will do fine in ardream, just remember there are a decent amount of people which u can never solo in ardream with their gear, but for the rest u should be able to survive as a sin

    ok, ill stay with quest rings than.

    so you say i should go shard+1rev and md+1 rev.

    about the pp/wp, im changing players to much to buy sticky olds... cant afford losing money XD

    thanks!

  8. #8
    Senior Member barakdaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cover View Post
    ok, ill stay with quest rings than.

    so you say i should go shard+1rev and md+1 rev.

    about the pp/wp, im changing players to much to buy sticky olds... cant afford losing money XD

    thanks!
    nope... go for shard & cleaver
    md sux

  9. #9
    MrHat
    Guest

    Default

    true MDs fails more then any other weapon lol

  10. #10
    Senior Member Boeren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    544

    Default

    than why people even bother goin with md+8 and +9... they arent to bad tbh
    but in this case, u wna have that lil extra ap, go cleaver

  11. #11
    MrHat
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    than why people even bother goin with md+8 and +9... they arent to bad tbh
    but in this case, u wna have that lil extra ap, go cleaver
    Because its cheaper...

  12. #12
    PurEppOwnage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHat View Post
    true MDs fails more then any other weapon lol
    Thats a myth.

  13. #13
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    If i were you I wouldn't use that old bronze shit. 5 def means like nothing at ardream. I used to have Elf belt+0 for a long time and it was fine. you should get a dd+7 instead. I see you don't have money for that now but later you can get one. And if some imba bitches hit you like 1200's you will die either you have 5 dd or not belive me I was on both side, with 1100ish ap and 3k hp you'll just KS the others and try to stay alive(or pking with your party) but if someone has 1600-1700+ ap it doesn't matter if you have skelly belt or elf belt or anything, with +0s, +7 chitins you'll die by 3 hits.

  14. #14
    MrHat
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    If i were you I wouldn't use that old bronze shit. 5 def means like nothing at ardream. I used to have Elf belt+0 for a long time and it was fine. you should get a dd+7 instead. I see you don't have money for that now but later you can get one. And if some imba bitches hit you like 1200's you will die either you have 5 dd or not belive me I was on both side, with 1100ish ap and 3k hp you'll just KS the others and try to stay alive(or pking with your party) but if someone has 1600-1700+ ap it doesn't matter if you have skelly belt or elf belt or anything, with +0s, +7 chitins you'll die by 3 hits.
    ANd besides this ardream is a real ks fest , all sins will come after you seeing you with nub items... like mages with paper armor are first target.

  15. #15
    Senior Member SSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AUSTRALIA!!!
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    /fail on the fp+8 pauldron/pads :P (if he were to go +8 fp then it should be boots/gaunts firstly and secondly that is a huge blow to his budget)

    well i am gonna assume this is dcz with that low budget.

    firstly i would say that if u went archer u would get annoyed cus ppl slide u all the time and cus u would have REALLY low AP which would really suck for an archer.

    so i personally would go sin.

    as for the gear most of it has already been mentioned.

    chitins+7 --> thats like 165m for a set.
    old eme x2 --> 15-20m each = 30-40m
    old bronze belt --> 15m?
    quest rings
    old black dragon neck --> 10m?

    this leaves you with like 400m, so that is not enough for dual shards+7

    shard+7 costs like 250m so you can get like 1 shard+7 and 1 cleaver+8/md+7
    md+7 is like 110m and cleaver 130m.

    good luck!
    how is it a fail?
    reason why i prefer fp+8 pads/pauldron is cause then u only need 86 health so u get the 4 extra for dex..
    if u get fp+8 gloves/pads u may as well just get a chitin set IMO

    also yeah with such low budget aim for sin..ur ap will be to low to do much damage with archer
    and shards+7 u should be able to find around 200m, so thats 400m, 160m for armor if u get chitin set and then old eme's and old BB, rest questies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •