Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Archer or Sin ?? O.O

This is a discussion on Archer or Sin ?? O.O within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by SSlayer how is it a fail? reason why i prefer fp+8 pads/pauldron is cause then u only ...
Page: 2

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    how is it a fail?
    reason why i prefer fp+8 pads/pauldron is cause then u only need 86 health so u get the 4 extra for dex..
    if u get fp+8 gloves/pads u may as well just get a chitin set IMO

also yeah with such low budget aim for sin..ur ap will be to low to do much damage with archer
    and shards+7 u should be able to find around 200m, so thats 400m, 160m for armor if u get chitin set and then old eme's and old BB, rest questies
    o right sorry then i 4got about the restat, anywayz he won't have that much ap more, so i think he would do a bit better with more ac/hp/mp, seeing as his AP would suck anywayz... might try to be able to survive a bit longer.

and anywayz getting fp+8 would be a big blow to his budget like i stated b4, he would have to like give up on daggers, and shards are not 200m each... you see buying merchants for 240m all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    how is it a fail?
    reason why i prefer fp+8 pads/pauldron is cause then u only need 86 health so u get the 4 extra for dex..
    if u get fp+8 gloves/pads u may as well just get a chitin set IMO

also yeah with such low budget aim for sin..ur ap will be to low to do much damage with archer
    and shards+7 u should be able to find around 200m, so thats 400m, 160m for armor if u get chitin set and then old eme's and old BB, rest questies
    oh yeah because an ardream sin definitely doesnt need the health points for more mana to minor heal with...... or ac for that matter... cuz all that matters is ap, right! >.<

gonna go with what undead said at first on the /fail part. With bad gear, survival is key. theres too much AC loss with your build and mp loss too. do yourself a favor and rock out with this stuff

chitin +7 set
    quest earrings
    quest rings
    dual shard 7/cleaver 8s
    old skelebelt
    old wp
    DD +5 or higher helmet

Above is the gear you need most.

After you get that, first thing you gotta do is get some OLD eme's. should be fairly simple enough, they are cheap as hell!

Next, old shios (eventually wanna upgrade to old rols though)

After that, take one of those shard 7s/cleaver 8s, turn it into a chd+7 (by thsi time, your gear should be ok enough to compensate the HP loss, and you prob will need a bit more resistance)

Then, fp+8 boots + gaunts

Finally, old wp to wp+1

This build is the best for a very low budget, you got solid resistances, good hp and mp, and plenty of dd. Which is great, because ardream is full of sins, and the last thing you want to happen is for you to get slowed. and gang fucked.

SexyIsWhatIam

i personally tink if u wan to go for sin you muz haf a decent ap and combo skill, if not go for a archer as archer is able to shoot and ks =)...

go with archer is cheaper for sin just getting a couple of shards+1 rv is so ridiculously expensive

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    oh yeah because an ardream sin definitely doesnt need the health points for more mana to minor heal with...... or ac for that matter... cuz all that matters is ap, right! >.<

gonna go with what undead said at first on the /fail part. With bad gear, survival is key. theres too much AC loss with your build and mp loss too. do yourself a favor and rock out with this stuff

chitin +7 set
    quest earrings
    quest rings
    dual shard 7/cleaver 8s
    old skelebelt
    old wp
    DD +5 or higher helmet

Above is the gear you need most.

After you get that, first thing you gotta do is get some OLD eme's. should be fairly simple enough, they are cheap as hell!

Next, old shios (eventually wanna upgrade to old rols though)

After that, take one of those shard 7s/cleaver 8s, turn it into a chd+7 (by thsi time, your gear should be ok enough to compensate the HP loss, and you prob will need a bit more resistance)

Then, fp+8 boots + gaunts

Finally, old wp to wp+1

This build is the best for a very low budget, you got solid resistances, good hp and mp, and plenty of dd. Which is great, because ardream is full of sins, and the last thing you want to happen is for you to get slowed. and gang fucked.

well that will blow his 6gb budget so it wont work

also FP+8 has only a tiny bit less ac than chitin +7..
    so like 10ac wont make much difference, but the 15 dex could help him seeing as his AP would be low
    also where did i say all that matters is AP? i didnt, so please dont go making stupid comments which u make up, i have played this build and it worked pretty good for me when i had a very low budget, and it is ONLY A SUGGESTION

and yeah it would blow his budget, but he might consider going fp+8/9 in the future

Cover

Hey, thanx for all the comments XD

Well, did some resells and got more 1.5gb .

got now 7.5gb.

so i tought of this:

chitin set = 165m
    dual shards+7 = 480
    old bronze belt = 20
    dual old eme's = 40
    old agillity necklace = 10

and even got like 40m left.

thesmallone101 :

about the build you told me, iv'e asked without seald old's.
    and the old bronze belt is pretty good, 15m for all of the 5 defenses, and 20 ac.

thanx tho [=

SexyIsWhatIam

Gd luck with your sin =)~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cover View Post
    Hey, thanx for all the comments XD

Well, did some resells and got more 1.5gb .

got now 7.5gb.

so i tought of this:

chitin set = 165m
    dual shards+7 = 480
    old bronze belt = 20
    dual old eme's = 40
    old agillity necklace = 10

and even got like 40m left.

thesmallone101 :

about the build you told me, iv'e asked without seald old's.
    and the old bronze belt is pretty good, 15m for all of the 5 defenses, and 20 ac.

thanx tho [=
    bronze belt is one of the most useless things you can get..... and some olds are really awesome that you wont upgrade for a REALLY long time, like old skele, old rol, dont know why you wouldnt go w/ those lol

Cover

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    bronze belt is one of the most useless things you can get..... and some olds are really awesome that you wont upgrade for a REALLY long time, like old skele, old rol, dont know why you wouldnt go w/ those lol
    2 reasons...

one, money. (the old's you've mentioned cost alot).

two, im changing player every week XD.

well right now im making money and just having fun in ardream, when ill get to the 15gb or so, ill start lvling rlb, and buy some sealed old's.

Thanx everyone for the comments!

sin 4ever bro =)

Banned Senior Member

if you're an orc go with archer and learn the combo well. if not go with assassin

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

sin > archer
    all you need is a good s r combo to roll archers in a vs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    sin > archer
    all you need is a good s r combo to roll archers in a vs.
    u compare classes due to vs? huh

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eldar View Post
    u compare classes due to vs? huh
    well everyone knows sin is better for pk unless your a really skilled archer... so in this case yeh fucking oath.

BioDiesel

go for sin, and get chitins +7/12, and dual shards +7 i guess

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast