Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Archer or Sin ?? O.O

This is a discussion on Archer or Sin ?? O.O within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; id say go sin with that low money, shard 7 cleaver 8 quest rings, old wp, old bronze, chitin set ...
Page: 3

id say go sin with that low money, shard 7 cleaver 8
    quest rings, old wp, old bronze, chitin set 7, dual old eme or RE, that will leave you with some money to play around with. you can always use quest belt and save 10 mill also, it gives nice hp.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

99% of the people here suggested sin.
    But tbh, i do not really agree.

U got low budged. That means u can't afford good items. Being a sin means u need to tank a lot and without the right items idk how much u survive, especially if there are around lots of DB.

Being archer u will avoid gangs more often 4 sure ( less deaths means more nps; am i wrong?);
    You 'll have low ap..right...but u can still count on 5+3 combo that's insane (even if u do it with a candy bow LOL) ,styx, cs ...without talking the possibility to join an archer pt; in that case, your ap wont really matter so much.

Moreover getting a bow like...an enion bow +7 would be deffo cheaper than buying 2x shards+7.

keep in mind an other thing: arrow defence is the lowest: basicly u find it on iron set and dol.
    WHile soon or later u'll see more and more people going around with full dd...idk what dmg can u do against those chars with 2x shard+7.

it seems u 've choosen sin..but i wanted to share what i thought

if u have very bad items make archer and attack from far

Banned Senior Member

its alll about what u enjoy best but i guesss u can be a n effective sin for cheap archers with low budget kinda suxx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123