Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

G1 vs g2 vs g3 vs g4 vs g5

This is a discussion on G1 vs g2 vs g3 vs g4 vs g5 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I only calculated this for when you alreayd have 100 points into hp. Every more point in hp = 1 ...
Page: 1

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I only calculated this for when you alreayd have 100 points into hp.
    Every more point in hp = 1 ac right.

Paper
    78 int 64 def

G2
    116 int 80 def

G3
    140 int 100 def

G4
    160 int 124 def

G5
    176 int 157 def

Paper vs g2:
    G2 has 38 int more.
    G2 has 16 def more. 38 into hp -16 = 22 ac more for paper + 22 points into hp more.

Paper vs g3:
    G3 has 62 int more.
    G3 has 36 def more. 62 into hp -36 = 26 ac more for paper + 26 points into hp more.

Paper vs g4:
    G4 has 82 int more.
    G4 has 60 def more. 82 into hp - 60 = 22 ac more for paper + 22 points into hp more.

Paper vs g5:
    G5 has 98 int more.
    G5 has 93 def more. 96 into hp - 93 = 5 ac more for paper. + 5 points into hp more.

So basically isnt paper the best? Not looking at the mana. Paper gives more hp + ac if im right.
    Or did I fuck something horribly up?

Paper gives more ac for base bonus (into HP points) but the higher grade armours give more ac

Paper +9 = 237ac
    Chitin +9 = 537ac or something like that

I'd still choose paper, cos am an ap whore, but I'll be posting a pk video with all the grades of bp possible cos I want to test them out (paper - trial)

Paper gives more ac for base bonus (into HP points) but the higher grade armours give more ac

Paper +9 = 237ac
    Chitin +9 = 537ac or something like that

I'd still choose paper, cos am an ap whore, but I'll be posting a pk video with all the grades of bp possible cos I want to test them out (paper - trial)[/b]
    Yes but chitin requires more int to wear. If you put those required points in hp instead of int you will gain ac from that wich is more then the ac you gain from chitin. Like if you have a chitin pauldron +9 and a paper pauldron +9. With paper you will have 5 more ac.
    Paper vs g5:
    G5 has 98 int more.
    G5 has 93 def more. 96 into hp - 93 = 5 ac more for paper. + 5 points into hp more.

now i hate maths

If you know how to work with high AP go paper. If u like tanking more fo chitin.

theoretically speaking g1 is the best.
    but did u consider the rareness of g1 wep defence armours.
    also, your gunna need intel , whether ur lookin for it or not.
    personally i like FP the most, seems the most balanced

Yes but chitin requires more int to wear. If you put those required points in hp instead of int you will gain ac from that wich is more then the ac you gain from chitin. Like if you have a chitin pauldron +9 and a paper pauldron +9. With paper you will have 5 more ac.
    Paper vs g5:
    G5 has 98 int more.
    G5 has 93 def more. 96 into hp - 93 = 5 ac more for paper. + 5 points into hp more.[/b]
    Providing my maths isn't off, unfortunately it's not correct

If you stat as a TRUE paper BP, at level 83 you have 255 str, 78 int , 149hp (thats +49 ac)
    If you stat as a chitin BP, at lvl 83 you have something like 242 str 174 int 60hp

Excluding levels etc you have 237ac (paper+9) & 49ac from stats = 286ac

So you're better off going INT trust me, besides why do you think all tank preists are not paper (although its a fun build). Besides a shitty mana pool tank priest get like 2-300ac more easy

theoretically speaking g1 is the best.
    but did u consider the rareness of g1 wep defence armours.
    also, your gunna need intel , whether ur lookin for it or not.
    personally i like FP the most, seems the most balanced[/b]
    Yp, probably THE best build (and cheapest) because monsters drop the fp armours often , the dd helmets aren't rare and it's the closest build to use on newer servers (think chit dd needs 164 int)

It is also the best balance of ac / mana / ap etc, but who cares

Paper ftw

paper BP FTW <3 HB+8 = put 178 in to str, rest to hp / WSE+3 EP+3 glass+1/2 and vuala 4.5k+ mana

Saunis

Wheres shells?
    (and trials?)

Wheres shells?
    (and trials?)[/b]
    I didn put in shells cus I dont see any positive thing in it for priest. chitin beats shells for ints

that&#39;s for lvl80:

1) Full STR Paper
    2) HP Paper - 190STR Build
    3) Chitin BP

stats:
    1) 255STR, 78INT, 134HP
    2) 190STR, 78INT, 199HP
    3) 233STR, 174INT, 60HP

amors:
    1) 236def - full paper set +9
    2) 236def - full paper set +9
    3) 482def - chitins +8 & shell gloves +8
    (pricewise)

full STR paper vs HP paper
    65STR vs 65HP, 65def

full STR paper vs Chitin BP
    22STR, 74HP vs 212def, 96INT, 37resists + GG 1h weapon, cheaper weapon defs

HP paper vs Chitin BP
    139HP vs 147def, 43STR, 96INT, 37resists + GG 1h weapon, cheaper weapon defs

190 str would just suck now.

Since wirinom +7 uses 207 str

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

it depends on your playing style, that is all. one build is not greater then any other.

ive played paper bp, and chitin bp, and fp bp. (fp bp sucked cuz no weapon defense armors on my server, and , it was the same ac as paper hp build bp...., cept i had more mana + resist but a lot less hp).

it not only matters what grade you ware, but how your stated. if you have party heal, your going to need a lot of mana, i kept partyheal when i was paper bp and it was extremely tough to do it.(you still can, but its not as easy to tank and keep the mana going when you need an hp pot ~~).

most priest @ lvl 80 go 70 debuff/60heal/12 master.

from my experience, chitin is still the *best* (my own preference and my playing style).

why? because im a versitile priest. i have 2 play support 80% of the time, i can tank more then you know it, and i can still kick any1&#39;s ass in a vs.

the only thing i can say about paper, is that i got a lot of kills, but i died faster then shit, and mages hurt a lot more lol...

it all comes down to what YOU prefer to play as.

190 str would just suck now.

Since wirinom +7 uses 207 str[/b]
    it&#39;s 203 afaik and not every1 got money to get wirinom +7 :P

the only thing i can say about paper, is that i got a lot of kills, but i died faster then shit, and mages hurt a lot more lol...

it all comes down to what YOU prefer to play as.[/b]
    Paper is for kamikazee mofos&#39; like me h34r:

I&#39;ve played chitin BP on private servers, INT BP are the better build for general PK (party and when you get ganked) simply because they&#39;re huge ac and mana makes them last forever, but when you go up against fully geared baba&#39;s the extra high ap really helps with the fight.

Always gives me a chuckle when people whine on about paper BP&#39;s using duffs all the time and not tanking.... well yeah that&#39;s the whole point of the class, if you don&#39;t wanna die don&#39;t pick the fight

INT BP don&#39;t really need debuffs to win vs&#39;s but it makes it easier, Paper BP&#39;s can win vs without debuffs but it&#39;s a hell of a lot harder if they don&#39;t because of their mana and ac / hp. All classes of BP are great if played right if your server is filled with shitloads of mages and seriously baba&#39;d fucking warriors it&#39;s better going INT

My highest dmg to a warrior has been about 1300 or 1400 after torment which then went to about 800 cos he was a pussy and ran with a shield. Highest dmg to a mage was about 2.2k I think

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast