Archer with Windforce which do u prefer?

This is a discussion on Archer with Windforce which do u prefer? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i had a lousy wf+7 and its skill was pretty useful at times but does anyone have experience with the ...
Page: 1

i had a lousy wf+7 and its skill was pretty useful at times but does anyone have experience with the other types care to share ur thoughts? im interested to hear about firerain

i had a bombastic+7 i got a hold of pretty cheap...reskilled archer when my clan was on "break" so i never really got a good pk party to try it in...mostly just tried to ks and solo in wars/cz

bombastic didnt seem to activate much and when it did it would be at the wrong times, usually when ppl are still chasing and it didnt help anyway bc they couldnt hit em

i didnt stay archer long bc i felt useless trying to solo kill ppl...bc i felt my dmg was always outpotted if i didnt have a duffer there, but my ap was kinda bad only 2380 or so with full scrolls

i think LP and FR are the ones ppl want the most...maybe just for vs(LP) and FR is more for all around pk

restricted diet is best

zrocker0404

i have a fire rain, its 5% chance but it does off ALOT in pk. It only does 250 damage though. In a VS it can add up to 750-1250 damage. I think its the best because it does more damage (what archer doesnt want that ) and it goes off alot. With other curses it rarely goes off and is mostly, imo useless. Curses of bows are pretty weak though because no r hit/combo like melees so you have about a 50% chance LESS of the curse going off than a melee. Whatever u wanna know about fire rain just pm me i've used it for about 2 weeks now.

i have a fire rain, its 5% chance but it does off ALOT in pk. It only does 250 damage though. In a VS it can add up to 750-1250 damage. I think its the best because it does more damage (what archer doesnt want that ) and it goes off alot. With other curses it rarely goes off and is mostly, imo useless. Curses of bows are pretty weak though because no r hit/combo like melees so you have about a 50% chance LESS of the curse going off than a melee. Whatever u wanna know about fire rain just pm me i've used it for about 2 weeks now.[/b]

Thanks for posting this, I was wondering about that bow...looks like I'll have to get one.

Banned

i have a fire rain, its 5% chance but it does off ALOT in pk. It only does 250 damage though. In a VS it can add up to 750-1250 damage. I think its the best because it does more damage (what archer doesnt want that ) and it goes off alot. With other curses it rarely goes off and is mostly, imo useless. Curses of bows are pretty weak though because no r hit/combo like melees so you have about a 50% chance LESS of the curse going off than a melee. Whatever u wanna know about fire rain just pm me i've used it for about 2 weeks now.[/b]
    interesting, time to try one ha

Banned

I personally had a +7 winforce fair rain, I did like the bow however I thought for its price range, I would much rather have a EE +8. Archers struggle with low hp as it is and loosing the 70ac really means your going to need some weapon defense. It may be a better bow at level 80 however I had found I had 200 less ap than a Iron Bow +9 at +7. So I think it is quite an overrated bow, I would take a undefatable at 80 however.