Warrior Guide Help

This is a discussion on Warrior Guide Help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi, I'm making a warrior and I Need Some Help With the Following: 1. Gear 2. Skillbar 3. Combo I ...
Page: 1

Default Warrior Guide Help

Hi, I'm making a warrior and I Need Some Help With the Following:

1. Gear
    2. Skillbar
    3. Combo

I have 0 Cash But I will Have More In the Future as I play and I will start off with DCZ then Upgrade to RLB so Need Tips Regarding that too

EDIT: Server: Edana
    Last edited by Streakkiller; 09-27-2011 at 07:10 AM.

Umm might wanna look around there are some good warrior guides....combo differs for every situation. Never really played warrior myself but I have seen a few good guides on the main forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeyz View Post
    Umm might wanna look around there are some good warrior guides....combo differs for every situation. Never really played warrior myself but I have seen a few good guides on the main forums.
    Yeah, I did that before making this thread but People use like 30-40Gbs to gear warrior I aint be like dat. I start off average and Build up. And the only thing that I could find and was helpful was The Combo

Banned Senior Member

personally- combo skill rrr, skillbar for me is 1-skill 2-mana pot 3- hp pot then i usually put like leg cut and stuff like that afterwards, gear uhh i guess since your starting with ardream maybe mirage sword, hb( hb is prolly my 2nd favorite), maybe avedon .. idk test a few out and see how the combo is with them.... sorry wasnt much but i figured it would help a little.. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bloodpain View Post
    personally- combo skill rrr, skillbar for me is 1-skill 2-mana pot 3- hp pot then i usually put like leg cut and stuff like that afterwards, gear uhh i guess since your starting with ardream maybe mirage sword, hb( hb is prolly my 2nd favorite), maybe avedon .. idk test a few out and see how the combo is with them.... sorry wasnt much but i figured it would help a little.. good luck
    Yeah, Im Using that Combo and Most People Say that Keep Your Spam Skill on 3 and Pots on 1 and 6/7/8 and other empty's leg cut, etc. And Im using Mirage Sword +7 or Maybe Raptor +7 for Ardream Time

As a warrior you are obliged to tank, therefor go for :
    Chitin set +7 for ardream, shell set +7 for rlb
    2 foverins +0 , not old rocs because of more ac AND because you can always resell them
    Wp+0
    Skeleton belt
    Old pe's
    Hb +7

As for skill bar, in ardream and rlb you only have 2-3 skills to use so go for :
    1)hp pot
    2)mp pot
    3)Sword aura/dance
    4)Leg cut
    5)Scream
    6)The lvl 30 defense skill that lures monsters,cant remember name
    7) & 8) you can have descent, resist potions, acid potions, whatever the f*ck you want :P

If you are in ardream make the exact same skill bar in page 2 and change 3)Sword aura to
    Cleave and use it on mages,priests!

As for combo, when attacking priest/mages i always like holding W and spamming skill+r+r.
    In vs with warrior just spam r+r+skill, and in vs with archer/sin S+skill+r to make him move forward and lose some r's or skill because of less range.

Hope i helped

You helped but you went over the top. I play Edana not C-West. We barely have top geared players in DCZ. I do alright with +7 Cleavers and +7 Chitin Set with Quest Accesories

really? cuz last time i checked there were a lot of +9's

Most of them are gone now and it's mostly +7's and +8's but CZ Turks (Hackers) use +9's