Best exp guide to solo exp from LV1?

This is a discussion on Best exp guide to solo exp from LV1? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi, I would like to know how to exp nowadays a mage soloing. The mob sequence from low level (30-35) ...
Page: 1

Default Best exp guide to solo exp from LV1?

Hi, I would like to know how to exp nowadays a mage soloing. The mob sequence from low level (30-35) to lvl 69

I have no chance to play with parties at least right now, and I get more fun discovering new things in this Under The Castle. The mage is fire ofc, but... paper or int? help with that too pls

you can aoe zombies till lvl 60, as far as i remember its not bad exp considering there's no danger of dieing
    when you get fire nova and blizzard, you can aoe harpys... but you'll need speed pots, buff and ac scrolls and transformation scrolls (if they're still out there)... makes you lure better and cast faster
    i guess you should go paper, since you'll deal more damage, just be careful enough

On 60+ u can try uruk hai spots with nova, maybe u can handle stronger uruk's depending on lvl, build and items.

at level 60 my gear will be (i think):

paper set +7/12 mp
    wood staff +8 or +9
    old flame rings
    old mp neck (15mp)
    old crystal belt
    +9 mp ears

enough for uruk blades?

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Start as flame/ice paper.
    1-3/5 mining if all noob spots are full of kxprs
    otherwise go buy (for free) npc buff and sart killing bloodworms.
    Soon or later u should drop there a noob orc staff or a wood one any + ; as soon as u can, switch on scavenger bandicots and then on bulcans.
    Once u get ignition go kill keecon captains ( they drop lots of +3 paper armor u can upgrade for making few cash later or for burning whileu try to make your +7sets (mp and hp) and orc watchers ( think of going in delos too once 35+) U should 1 hit them and there are 2 spots always free there. They are fast exp, they drop mana pots and ms too.
    I would camp there till around 40lvl too. Once u reach 45 lvl think of reskilling ice/lr (if money isn't a prob) so that u can start to aoe urukai too. If u find them too difficult u can aoe Death Knight or zombies. Check if u can find any apos/deru pt (since u got lr) and stay there till 60+...if there aren't people there or u never find pt there...keep aoeing urukai/urukblade. A good choice would be trying to aoe the whole trees slot in rlb once 60 (if u're full ice) That would be insane exp but it's not an easy spot to kill without switf nor buff and moreover cuz of the guards that always run at u.
    Once you reach 45 skill points on the secondary skill, reskill again as flame/ice so u got blizzard and u can start aoeing trons and golems or anything u want.
    Try to buy an mp recovery staff, lobo would be enough too. Once u 70, go aoe alone or possibly with a second char at uruk blades. ( that spot is better than a boro pt in cz or paramun too since u 1 hit them with every nova) U should one 1hit them with both novas using the mp rec staff too. Being in 2 there, make u gain more exp at that lvl.
    If blades are full, go aoe trons or treants in cz or golems, or giants golems.
    If u wanna stay full ice at 70+, go solo Evil Wizard (since they are weak to ice) or golems in eslant..or simply....go solo everything's moving....u can do it

As mage, the best pt would be : Cz DK party ( if the others are 70+), otherwise, go kill blades ( in 2x people ), otherwise CZ treants, eslant golems and EW (+ 1 or 2 DarkMare too) or uruk trons.
    People would suggest a melee pt in cz too but since u said u will almost always solo, i bet u wont never join a pt like that....so u need to farm monster stones... and all the mobs written before got both good/great/fast exp and nice drop rate for monster stones.
    My Personal record is to have dropped 10x m.stones in 1 hour at cz killing the trees (mp recovery staff + hp recovery staff and u can kill all of them without spending a single pot too)
    Last edited by inarco; 08-13-2011 at 10:41 AM.