Archers now ?

This is a discussion on Archers now ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; whats with archers now, ill start on c-w and thinking about making archer, is it worth starting archer ? friend ...
Page: 1

banaanc

whats with archers now, ill start on c-w and thinking about making archer, is it worth starting archer ?

friend will play bp, and para + counter sounds fun and that combo would cover all necessary buffs for exping
    also that would give nice slow later in cz

any bugs/bans w/o reason

and no i wont play assassin, im too old and with too fat fingers to start learning minor now( and lazy :P )

MageOfHonor

whats with archers now, ill start on c-w and thinking about making archer, is it worth starting archer ?

friend will play bp, and para + counter sounds fun and that combo would cover all necessary buffs for exping
    also that would give nice slow later in cz

any bugs/bans w/o reason

and no i wont play assassin, im too old and with too fat fingers to start learning minor now( and lazy :P ) [/b]
    There are not many high lvl archers on c-west. They are the class most likely to get banned for no good reason.

banaanc

i know about bans, but whats with exping/bugs

havent seriously played archer for a looooong time tho when i tried on akara, i was sitting at smildons for some time just z+r and didnt got ban

NeronDomitius

bug on archers are, dcing in ED, and near towers in cz, and TS orc bowman is not working to good, arrow shower is not working every time u use it and u have that ts on

biswarup.chakravarty

What bugs are you talking about? And I was archer too, exping at Uruk Hais and no bans or anything. I don't think people at non-controversial mobs get banned.
    It'll be good if you're not starting from scratch at CWest (transfer some noah via interserver trade or something). Otherwise you'll take some time to be effective coz archers cost a pretty penny to build up.

edit : ah, i get it about the bugs. Skills also miss A LOT. I'm not talking about just elemental damage hitting, what I mean is that the mp gets used and the arrow is launched but it never hits. I'd say it's an almost 10-15% chance of this.

banaanc

leaving server i usually burn everything so ill start from scratch, but i know how to make money

btw archer + bp is good ?

and what about exp, no problems going 60+ ppl arent afraid of archers ?

b0mb

leaving server i usually burn everything so ill start from scratch, but i know how to make money

and what about exp, no problems going 60+ ppl arent afraid of archers ?[/b]
    atleast i wasn't afraid of them... when i saw a archers i rushed straight to them
    i think you will be fine with your bp... if both of u can play

and what about exp, no problems going 60+ ppl arent afraid of archers ?[/b]
    archer + bp is good when ur camping the opponents base, and you guys use vent or something

normal Pk, i'd say bp + warrior or bp + sin is better imo.. since archers can never "chase" down a duffed sin... but a sin can chase down anyone who's duff (archers hafta stop to attack, so sins would run outa sight soon) unless u got that blow arrow skil... but meh..... both the archer and the BP will get targeted like first :/

banaanc

atleast i wasn't afraid of them... when i saw a archers i rushed straight to them
    i think you will be fine with your bp... if both of u can play [/b]
    i wanted to know about partying for exp :P

sirkill

i play a dcz archer in ronark..and i suggest not playing archer unless u can get good gear because if u just have avg gear then u wont hit for shit and it wont be worth it, and as for xping, archers get xp just as much as any other melee class unless the party leader is a noob, archers arrow shower owns for xp and any decent player knows that so xping shouldnt be hard

Validating

If you aren't using any 3rd party tool or party with it, then you wont get banned..Archers are awesome!!

Airoblast

archer is gr8 im on c-w and i love it