RLB Light Mage

This is a discussion on RLB Light Mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello i have a dcz light mage... chaotic8 2x imir+3s dd25 T2 +8s iron set was wondering how effective Light ...
Page: 1

Default RLB Light Mage

Hello

i have a dcz light mage...

chaotic8
    2x imir+3s
    dd25
    T2 +8s
    iron set

was wondering how effective Light mages are in RLB?

i noticed the only skill light mages get is the lvl 62 blind skill...

was wondering if its worth it to go rlb? if so, what build? how should i stat?

definitely... light mage is imo the best for RLB, especially with such an items

as for stats, depends on who you PK with.. if it's your clan and u need a support, then you should pump a lot in HP... otherwise, I'd go with pretty much lots in MP (just don't forget about HP)

as for your neck, I'd get an EP +2/3 (I'm a fan of it and it pwns IN imo anyday)
    also, you should get all of the others rare defs

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    definitely... light mage is imo the best for RLB, especially with such an items

as for stats, depends on who you PK with.. if it's your clan and u need a support, then you should pump a lot in HP... otherwise, I'd go with pretty much lots in MP (just don't forget about HP)

as for your neck, I'd get an EP +2/3 (I'm a fan of it and it pwns IN imo anyday)
    also, you should get all of the others rare defs

you think i should stay T2?

or go crimson?

also, how much INT, MP, HP should i put in at lvl 69?

im playing more attack mage, with my staff combo

=D

I'd think of crystal build with Elysium, but I know many ppl here says it doesn't stun at all... For me it stuns very well and I love biff stafs more than ED ones, cuz I believe that stun rate is related to dmg you make on enemy

I was making your stats at KOK, and when I was about to take a screenshot, the page refreshed -_-

but, anyway, in crystal build with EP +2, dual LKPs +0 (since u didn't say what earrings you have), crystals +8, def valk, def pathos gloves, 2k/350 and armor enchant, it was almost 5k HP and exactly 1000def
    it was 144int/180mp/rest hp
    and I guess it's gonna be the best build for you

DeHealer

I have a RLB mage with similar items except for IMIRS +3, I got dual +2's and well... dmg rate being complete build is low around (400-430+r) having 190~ into MP, not motivating me much tho..
    I would like to try 116 int build to maximize mp, with ur items u should do great.
    I'd go full mp and try

WNxPwnStar

you shud do good with those items...dnt get and Elysium its over rated imo keep ur chaotic and since u have an Iron Set u dnt have to change ur armor...maybe u can get some +9s but just make sure u run with a GG party

your problem is not your items,

the only thing that can bother you is that people got maybe 2-3k hp more that lvl 59

wich mean that if you could take down a rogue in 10 hits w/ light staff, it will now take you way longer because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosFactor View Post
    your problem is not your items,

the only thing that can bother you is that people got maybe 2-3k hp more that lvl 59

wich mean that if you could take down a rogue in 10 hits w/ light staff, it will now take you way longer because of this.

yeah, i was thinking about this since every class gets a lvl 60+ skill...

mages get nova...but i hardly ever aoe and get most of my kills with a blade combo...so my damage will probably be around the same...which sucks

honestly Ive tried all sorts of builds in RLB. Finally the one the I like the very best and have the most fun with is a paper DS build Ice mage full support. DS+7, Shios+3, paper armor+8, Woodstaff +10.......114mp , 70 int, 90 str, rest into HP.....at lvl 69 i think its like 174hp. When fighting weaker humans, i just take my sheild off and use my staff for more damage.

pure tank. My aoe's slow for my parties... so much fun running into pack of humans, take their agro and just keep moving and tping. Always slowing..... Even with light mage build , Blind comes in handy and ur Aoe's will stun some. You could have alot of fun, u just wont see ur name getting kills, but to your melee's.......u are the hero. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    honestly Ive tried all sorts of builds in RLB. Finally the one the I like the very best and have the most fun with is a paper DS build Ice mage full support. DS+7, Shios+3, paper armor+8, Woodstaff +10.......114mp , 70 int, 90 str, rest into HP.....at lvl 69 i think its like 174hp. When fighting weaker humans, i just take my sheild off and use my staff for more damage.

pure tank. My aoe's slow for my parties... so much fun running into pack of humans, take their agro and just keep moving and tping. Always slowing..... Even with light mage build , Blind comes in handy and ur Aoe's will stun some. You could have alot of fun, u just wont see ur name getting kills, but to your melee's.......u are the hero. ^^
    I'm that melee :P