ardream BP

This is a discussion on ardream BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey my friends making an ardream BP, whats the minimum gear he'll need to do some damage and not get ...
Page: 1

Default ardream BP

hey my friends making an ardream BP, whats the minimum gear he'll need to do some damage and not get smashed by rogues

thanks

He will need an iron set at least.
    Also, what server is this?

O_o Senior Member

Ardream bp suck, don't make bp, make warrior.

his already made a warrior,rogue and mage. got sick of them all now he wants to try a BP, its on c-west

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dush91 View Post
    his already made a warrior,rogue and mage. got sick of them all now he wants to try a BP, its on c-west
    Waste of time and money, even with gg items it suck... Gotta use 2-3 skills to attack and ppl aim you first and you die fast...

But w/e you said "not get smashed by rogues", it's not possible, but he must have iron set and lots of DD talia (use it wisely, only while ganged by many) DS 7 and maybe dd cap 6/7...

As for uniques, I'd say mix of foverin and roc, and for earrings I think WE.. Get valk & wings with hp, so you'll be able to get into towers and also won't have like 800 hp with para

Depends if you want more survivability or straight ap, if you want straight damage, ii9/mirage9,iron set,rocs,+9 str armor,dd helm with multiple spear armors, with full duffs,subside will save your life in situations and running sc means instant save from parasite. I rolled a cs, irons rocs +9 fp and a smite hammer9 in ardream and smacked pretty hard, but bare min you will need is irons,rocs,dd helm,with a +8 hb,+8 str armor. Regardless, everyone is right, unless you are stacked like chuck norris, all itll take to kill you is a duffer, depending on your dd and maybe the damage of your 1h, you could possibly take 3-4 sins at the same time, but without a shield, its a pretty low chance. Its fun, but incredibly aggravating at the same time.

I used to play bp, and my strategy against rogues was the following: kill them before they kill you =] you can be agressive too if you know how to roll bp

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    I used to play bp, and my strategy against rogues was the following: kill them before they kill you =] you can be agressive too if you know how to roll bp
    problem is when u get duffed and ganked by at least one rogue, u have to have the ability to survive or ardream is a waste, especially on cwest
    and ardream bps arent as bad as everyone says. a couple on cwest and they do fine. good one survive more then the mages there for sure
    i actually had decently geared ice mage and a bit better geared bp and i do better on bp. bp must either be a fast cc'er and buffer or use scrolls though. buffs are essential

buy the +9 dd papper cap and iron set with a hb +8-9