Ardream BP Builds

This is a discussion on Ardream BP Builds within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Right now... Hell Breaker +7 Dual WE ROC ROL Skelly WP Dread +5----DOL +7 Paper +8 STR set I'm sick ...
Page: 1

J

Right now...

Hell Breaker +7
    Dual WE
    ROC
    ROL
    Skelly
    WP
    Dread +5----DOL +7
    Paper +8 STR set

I'm sick of getting ganked and owned, but I love playing BP. Are 2nd tier and 3rd tier BP worth going? Cause I'm an AC whore, but still want to hit people. And 1 handed BP is out of the question. BTW, I can't afford an IN or better belt :X

Gl making that shit, iv always wanted to play Plate Bp in ardream, but that shit gets expensive to upg

Makeitrain

yeah, +8 fps would be hard to make but it might be worth it

J

yeah, +8 fps would be hard to make but it might be worth it[/b]
    We would buy FP +8..and you can't use a HB with it.

ha stefan member when you made those +8 priest fp when you were trying to make hb7 :P. j if you go g3, you going to have to make it yourself. keep 1300+ ap and you will still be able to beat everyone in vs..except really good rgoues(arent any) and rlly atm..theres no way to get less ganked on a bp g3 and down.. humans got way to many duffers..3 per party. only way to lower the hits is DD helm, and in/sk,gb,ib. if you cant get those your going to have to either get used to being ganked, or get a better team that knows how to minor there preist(unlikely)

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

weapon defense anda good mage in your party to tp ur ass around so u dun get ganked as much ^^ '

my advice, since u say ur low on $$, try 2 buy as many talias as possible and try 2 get dd taila... yes it does break fast, but the extra ac comes in handy, also glacier talia is good also so dont get slowed

J

weapon defense anda good mage in your party to tp ur ass around so u dun get ganked as much ^^ '

my advice, since u say ur low on $$, try 2 buy as many talias as possible and try 2 get dd taila... yes it does break fast, but the extra ac comes in handy, also glacier talia is good also so dont get slowed [/b]
    I was thinking about going talia build, but Mike NT'd while the priest was on a quest. So we're quest bugged and can't even use magic bags ._.

Saunis

Are 2nd tier and 3rd tier BP worth going? Cause I'm an AC whore, but still want to hit people. BTW, I can't afford an IN or better belt :X[/b]
    IN > tier 2/3armors.
    bp (specially in adream) is really really expensive class, because it need weapon def. (much as you can get)

Get an EP +1 instead of WP. Would get u some more HP anyway.
    Try get papers +9.
    Buy IN when u can afford.

Banned Senior Member

or you add some Papers +8 with HP, maby 2 or 3 instead of whole set, that will also give you some extra HP

get DD and if u can all the other weapon defences and youl be sweet.

and just fukin use your shield most of the time