Ardream Bp : What to weald ?

This is a discussion on Ardream Bp : What to weald ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I need your advice on what to wear as a weapon on my bp. First some information. My armor is ...
Page: 1

I need your advice on what to wear as a weapon on my bp.

First some information.
    My armor is :
    Goblin silk coat
    Goblin silk Pants
    Priest cap +8 str
    Priest shoes +8 str
    Priest gloves +8 str
    ( becous i cant find silk +8 str peaces ... )

My stats are,
    100 in int
    204 in str
    Lwl 59

I use all the quest jewels!

I like the hp i have now but whit my curent weapon ( totamic club +3 ) i dont ghet more then 1000 ap and my defence unbuffed is 200.
    Now the big question ...

Iv got some money but nothing to special ( enough to buy me something a LITTLE more special then a totamic +7 ) but i dont know what. Most times i party whit a fp warrior ( not the most special def but very high ap ) and i wanted to know heat goos best whit all this info ?

Just a toto +7 whit some nicer jewels ore may a inpackt +7 and a shield ? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ give me your advice, and i would love to see some ss of how you look whit your ardream bp !!!

I hope to hear from u soon ^^.

J

Ok well first of all I don't know why you went 100 INT. Go 76 INT and rest into STR. If you can't afford an II +7, buy a +3 and try your luck. Or try to get totamic club +7/8. (I forgot what + it glows at)

well goblin silk gives me more def and more hp and resist
    except the gloves boots and helmet wich give int so to still ghet a lot of str if use +8 str normal armor.

this coment dosnt realy help btw i was more looking for tips like : Buying this shield whit that weapon will give ur more ap and def against that and there ...

i have a lot experiance in lwl 65 + bp setups but this is my first ardream so i want to know stuff like, be a back up atacker for the warrior ore just go 2h and ghet more defence in this and that way ...

i apriciate the comment but i was that far whit thinking alraddy ...

Vocah

as the guy before me said, go for g1.. g2 and g3 are useless for bp's

Sell all of ur stuff and play with the market (buy and resell). Dont even attempt to go back into adream untill you can afford a II +7 and some decent uniques.

Sell all of ur stuff and play with the market (buy and resell). Dont even attempt to go back into adream untill you can afford a II +7 and some decent uniques.[/b]
    +1

with those gears rogues will be able to 1hit ko you with thrust ... probably wont even need spike lol :S

if u really wanna go priest then u will need a lot more money, or go HP build which would mean u would have shitty AP. Either that, or you play another cahracter (mage/rogue is cheaper) or play the market like bomb5hell said

g2 bp ftw

ii+7 i worth more then twice what i have but i think that is the best idee. So what to do to ghet more acc ? g2 armor isnt that bad i know a few bp that use the goblin/+8 combo and it works pritty good. But is it realy not that mutch betthere then g1 ?

So what jewels would you advice. atm i am more thinking about lupus and the rest quest if i want to go t ardream for the end of the year ...

Thx for the info so far, i hope to hear more.

G2 BP is only good if u are playing on the old servers with G2 +6/25 DD, if ur server doesnt have that, dont bother going G2 BP.

And ii +7 isnt really that neccesary to you, you could do alrights with a totemic club +7 which costs a whole lot less. As for jewels, stick with all quest items, and maybe get lobo pendant +1, and or a kekuri belt (its really good for its cheap price)

Get a mixture of HP and STR armors to compensate for the fact that you have pretty low AC and no DD. i'd say, use 2-4 pieces of +8/15 HP armors, and the rest, use STR ones.

dont play a bp in ardream unless your fully geared.