Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Priest Build Bp

This is a discussion on Priest Build Bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; A little update on the gear here I am just wondering what i need to buy next all my gear ...
Page: 1

Implmp

Default Priest Build Bp

A little update on the gear here I am just wondering what i need to buy next all my gear preety much just changed. I am wondering what you all think, my personal opinion is get dual lilme earrings +1, then get +7 priest krowaz pads, and sell hero's valor and get a roc +2.

+1 Warrior Earring
    +1 Warrior Earring
    +1 Iron Necklace
    +2 String Of Skulls
    +2 Hero's Valor
    +2 Ring Of Courage

+8 Bombastic Giant Winrom
    dd 25 fp helmet

+7 personal shield
    No 1 handed weapon

+7 Krowaz Set/hp
    +8 Priest Shell Pads

Future Upgrades:
    Lilme's +1 -> +2
    Sos +2 -> 3
    Roc's +2 -> 3

Please just let me know it would be greatly appreciated I also need to get a one hander weapon, however I think i can hold out for awhile currently I have 13gb to spend.
    Last edited by Implmp; 03-12-2010 at 04:35 AM.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

the problem is that you dont have sword/axe/arrow def(in the world of koxpers, wirinoms, baals) if you can live with it then its a pretty good gear.

Implmp

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    the problem is that you dont have sword/axe/arrow def(in the world of koxpers, wirinoms, baals) if you can live with it then its a pretty good gear.
    Ah yeah, I completely forgot about that thanks, I am definitely going to have to buy those. I have dagger defense, but that's definitely not enough.

not to much you can improve besides +8 weapons or +3 uniques...

very nice build btw

I wouldnt buy a single def item with that build. Just learn how to switch between your 2h weapon and shield + 1h weapon during the fight.

Get rid of the HV and replace it with a Foverin or another ROC

Get rid of the SOS and replace it with Skele or IB

Otherwise it's fine.

You don't need as much defence armour when you have high AC, people hit you for shit. I tested this against a warrior with 1700ac. I was hitting them for 700 duffed with 3400ap

Implmp

Yeah i think that sounds like a plan thanks, the sos +2 is too expensive and I think better for a warrior then it is a priest. And definately a roc over the hero's valor, thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Implmp View Post
    Yeah i think that sounds like a plan thanks, the sos +2 is too expensive and I think better for a warrior then it is a priest. And definately a roc over the hero's valor, thanks for the advice.
    Definately, all classes benefit from Huge AC, except warriors because they already have it. I'd choose Fov over ROC because it's cheaper making a +1 than buying a +0 roc and it has better stats overall.

In diez you can get a glass belt / skele belt in merch (and apparenlty IBs for 850m)

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Definately, all classes benefit from Huge AC, except warriors because they already have it. I'd choose Fov over ROC because it's cheaper making a +1 than buying a +0 roc and it has better stats overall.

In diez you can get a glass belt / skele belt in merch (and apparenlty IBs for 850m)
    I think Imp can get roc+2 and thats better than any foverin.

I think Imp can get roc+2 and thats better than any foverin.
    I wouldn't say that necessarily, a ROC+0 is around 3 x price of a FOV +0.

So it's 38AC, 14HP, 14STR and 25 FR vs 55AC, 15 RES, 12 HP, 12 DEX, 12 STR

The loss of HP / STR is balanced out by the Fov in terms of resists and AC

That's just my preference personally, each to their own really. but dual fovs+3 would give another 30ac over rocs+2

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

remember the roc has health bonus and hp bonus fov only has health bonus i believe

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    remember the roc has health bonus and hp bonus fov only has health bonus i believe
    The FOV doesn't have hp bonus, but it has health and str bonus like the ROC.

At +2 I think it's 38ac, 14str, 14hp and 200hp + 25 fr (ROC)
    At +3 I think it's 55ac, 12str, 12hp, 12 dex and 15 resists to all (FOV)

So for the price of a ROC2, you can get a FOV3. You gain / lose these bonuses

GAIN : 17AC, 15 LR, 15 GR, 12 DEX
    LOSS : 10FR, 2 STR, 2HP + 200HP

Personally I'd rather sacrifice ~250hp, 30ap and 10fr in exchange for the additional AC, LR and GR I get.... that is however just my opinion.

The HP is only there once, the AC is there forever. Here's another way to compare AC against HP.

> Is a babashopped warrior (+10/+3) easier to kill without the armour, or without the uniques?

It's not really a direct comparison, but a quick way of answering the question. Which shows the importance of additional AC.

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    The HP is only there once, the AC is there forever. Here's another way to compare AC against HP.
    i didnt understand this line could you explain it to me? maybe I am the dumb

btw i've tried both(fov+3, roc+2) and I liked RoC+2 better. At +2-+3 there are not much difference between 2 uniques(+2str, +2health etc.) but its still insanely expensive to upgrade them. This is Knight Online!

i didnt understand this line could you explain it to me? maybe I am the dumb

btw i've tried both(fov+3, roc+2) and I liked RoC+2 better. At +2-+3 there are not much difference between 2 uniques(+2str, +2health etc.) but its still insanely expensive to upgrade them. This is Knight Online!
    What I mean by this is when you have more AC, it's there for the entire fights. The additional HP isn't....

It's purely down to preference, I would choose the AC over the AP / HP because it reduces the damage you receive, meaning you can control the fight better because you're taking less damage overall and getting more time to pot.

ahh got ur point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast