Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ardream dagger (last question)

This is a discussion on ardream dagger (last question) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by nirk I got huge amount of skills with level 59 rogue at RLB with dual shard +7 ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by nirk View Post
    I got huge amount of skills with level 59 rogue at RLB with dual shard +7 aswell. And why would you use DV in ardream? Don't you have enough little mana and hp? If you buy something go for dual shard or shard and chd
    your missing my point here. Why are u all whining about chd when that wasnt even one of the options

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

hmm why are you whining about DV when its not a good dagger to use in Ardream ?
    however if its between those 4 i`ll go with the 1st one

dual chds would be kickass

ok ok i will try chd when i get the money. But i like the dv alot chd has to pwn pretty hard to beat dv for me. But since the chd is more expensive in c-west then a dv i dont have the money for it now.

both chd/dv are bad for ardream imo, i would with go shard8/md8(or shard+3reb). But if HAVE to go with a fancier looking dagger go with CHD.

Impimp

Quote Originally Posted by Spyyder View Post
    both chd/dv are bad for ardream imo, i would with go shard8/md8(or shard+3reb). But if HAVE to go with a fancier looking dagger go with CHD.
    lol loved that comment, I personally dont see anything wrong with a chd in adream I had a +7 with a +7 reb shard and had 1400ap at level 57 so I mean it added nicely to my bonuses. But if your mainhand is not too strong go with the md +8, however sherion +3 reb is always a decent mainhand as well.

unless you have pretty good uniques I dont think the bonuses make up for the hp/mp loss in ardream, but that may be because its hard for me to adjust to low ardream stats after playing 75+ characters.

Impimp

Quote Originally Posted by Spyyder View Post
    unless you have pretty good uniques I dont think the bonuses make up for the hp/mp loss in ardream, but that may be because its hard for me to adjust to low ardream stats after playing 75+ characters.
    Well imo its all in proportion due to the stats differences, but yeah i see your point a bit when your used to hitting 1k hitting 400 is a bit weird.

MrH

dont get chd or dv get dual shard +8 or dhard +8 and shard +3rev if u dont have enough chd and dv r not for aremeare

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Dual Shards+8 FTW.

YourCorpse

Shard +8/shard +8

toolbar

shard +8 and chd+7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12