Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ardream Fire Staffs,

This is a discussion on Ardream Fire Staffs, within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; first of all, you are retard you said elysium +4 is making the same dmg as chaotic +8 :unsure: :unsure: ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

first of all, you are retard
    you said elysium +4 is making the same dmg as chaotic +8 :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

or maybe there is a difference between hb vs scorching and ely vs chaotic? :unsure: :unsure:

and u blow, scorching is doing THE SAME dmg as ex elixir + it has dd&hp[/b]
    Yes that's what I said because I've seen it with my own eyes, if you don't believe go try it, post an SS and then say I'm a retard

as for scorching... my main class is fire mage, and always hated scorching, rather take all the other staffs mentioned here before it, except the woe +9

Yes that's what I said because I've seen it with my own eyes, if you don't believe go try it, post an SS and then say I'm a retard

as for scorching... my main class is fire mage, and always hated scorching, rather take all the other staffs mentioned here before it, except the woe +9[/b]
    already tried and I know that scorching hits MORE than hb and THE SAME as ex Elixir... if u don't belive me, give me a proof...

u want every1 to proove that u r wrong, but what about YOU? U have never prooved anything so gtfo idiot <_<

DeathAndResurrection

well i had a scorching staff +5 rb and an elixer +7 and hellblood +7, i used the hellblood more often then either of the other 2 my hb hit about the same, sometimes more then the scorching and i preferred to the greater mana pool then a little bigger hp bar

already tried and I know that scorching hits MORE than hb and THE SAME as ex Elixir... if u don&#39;t belive me, give me a proof...

u want every1 to proove that u r wrong, but what about YOU? U have never prooved anything so gtfo idiot <_<[/b]

well i had a scorching staff +5 rb and an elixer +7 and hellblood +7, i used the hellblood more often then either of the other 2 my hb hit about the same, sometimes more then the scorching and i preferred to the greater mana pool then a little bigger hp bar[/b]
    there is just 1 person the prove u wrong...

there is just 1 person the prove u wrong...[/b]
    yeah but that person is not u

u always keep saying prove me ore gtfo but why u never post a ss?
    to lazy ore what

there is just 1 person the prove u wrong...[/b]
    hm.. and I am the person who&#39;s prooving a different point, so ?

yeah but that person is not u

u always keep saying prove me ore gtfo but why u never post a ss?
    to lazy ore what
    [/b]
    yes if u know me, i&#39;m a very lazy person... and i also deleted my USKO folder like 3-4 weeks ago, + i don&#39;t need to take anything, I usually took screenshots of me beating people that liked to talk shit thinking they are better, or screenshots of other stuff such as this (damage), but no point of doing it anymore, just a waste of time as people just rumor and cluelessly change the truth within minutes, but it&#39;s not a waste of time coming here and argueing with everyone, it&#39;s actually pretty fun.
    For all I know, if I said right now that the Fire Staff hits the hardest out of all the 3 staff skills... you guys would probably disagree, cause I know pretty much everyone here likes counter arguing what I have to say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12