help me choose a warrior weapon for dcz

This is a discussion on help me choose a warrior weapon for dcz within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey guys so my question is Mirage Sword +9 / II+9 / HB+8 / Avedon +8 / Totemic Spear +7 ...
Page: 1

The Biggest Bawse Senior Member hoop's Avatar

Question help me choose a warrior weapon for dcz

hey guys

so my question is

Mirage Sword +9 / II+9 / HB+8 / Avedon +8 / Totemic Spear +7 Reverse (121ap),Hanguk +8.

what u guys reckon?

also anyone know the prices for the above weapons?

hb 8 or avedon 8 is most likely your best choice..ii 9 and ms is just kinda not worth what u will gotta pay..duals are gg but ehh ..

I compared hb +8 and ave +8 yesterday, and in overall HB seems to do a bit higher consistend damage. I used my friend's MS +9, which was destroying ds priests for real. Tbh I would get a ms +9 or hb +8 or if you want to be a bit more tanky go for avedon :P. Never tried duals really

really hate the look of avedon, so i would pick hb over the ms. dual aint bad aswell, but tot +7 rev aint seems like big deal to me. hb ftw

Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    really hate the look of avedon, so i would pick hb over the ms. dual aint bad aswell, but tot +7 rev aint seems like big deal to me. hb ftw
    U would pick HB over MS because u hate the looks of avedon? 0o gg logic? lol. MS+9 all the way.. DS is so common and even many warriors use it for running so MS will surely help alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    U would pick HB over MS because u hate the looks of avedon? 0o gg logic? lol. MS+9 all the way.. DS is so common and even many warriors use it for running so MS will surely help alot.
    this.

MS is just simply one of the best weapons in dcz. I would take an ms9 over hb8 any time.

MS 9 all the way imo. Hb 8 would be alright too though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    uhm ..yes? iam not much into watching ugly crap called avedon all the time when i can have hb, hits basicaly the same, sounds like a logic to me, huh?

The hp/mp on the avedon is what makes it sexy, comes in handy during duals. MS+9 is a very good weapon, specially since you can't use a personal sword+8 in dcz, but swords are very nice, since dreads are the most popular shield in dcz.

Prices aside
    MS>HB=II>Ave>Duals

Personal preference really

The Biggest Bawse Senior Member hoop's Avatar

Whats ms9 worth?

Ms +9 will be the best but if your play cwest it will be pretty tough to find one. The 2nd best is hb +8 in my opinion. Like the element and with avedon you deal pretty low dmg to all priest or running warriors with dread shield (which has axe deff).

MakeYouSweat

Not sure how much MS worth, but if you look how much all those weapons worth, I would chose HB 8 and invest on uniques / armor

Some servers the HB+8 is worth an Ironset like Diez, While you can pick up an Avedon for an IB+10gb or less. On Diez IN+0 = 36-37GB/IB+0 15-17gb, so for a price comparison I'd choose the Avedon+8, if it's like on other servers were they are almost equal, then HB+8.

Ms +9 could fetch ard 50 to 60 gb, I thnk, compare to ave or hb + 8 ard 36 to 40 gb.
    Not to mention the next notch will be definitely hb+9..300 to 350gb..price all extimate c-west
    Last edited by Soap; 07-14-2011 at 02:06 AM.