noob paper mage

This is a discussion on noob paper mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I have a lvl 41 noob mage, and was wondering what should i get for him. I have my main ...
Page: 1

TranceEnergy

Default noob paper mage

I have a lvl 41 noob mage, and was wondering what should i get for him. I have my main character which is lvl 74 bp so i wont be spending that much on my mage. I made him just for fun whenver i cant find xp with my priest ill just switch over and aoe some zombies or w/e. Ever since lvl 1 ive been putting points into mp. I know im going to need tier1 armor but as far as bonus goes do i get it with magical power or health bonus. I wont be spending any money on uniques. maybe i will get a cool staff when he turns 59. i dont have any big plans for my mage, prolly keep him dcz char. Thanks in advance!!

edit: maybe i will get some uniques but nothing over 100mill, any suggestions?

Banned

+8 paper armors and lycaon staff..

there isn't better unique then questies that you can buy in 100m..

TranceEnergy

i know i need +8 paper, but do i get it with health bonus or magic power bonus.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

hp set based since magic power on armors works only against mobs. ( so maybe it's just good while you exp) And then being paper...you really need that hp so much

Banned

like he said.. but if you are not going to put uniques on it, and you stay paper, then don't try to pk.. waste of time..

so if you buy +8 paper set buy with MP bonus

TranceEnergy

thanx!!!

get a wood staff+9 if u cant buy a lyacon staff+7 or a wizard staff+8