lvl 80 discountis build

This is a discussion on lvl 80 discountis build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Been wanting to try this build but i dont know if i should drop the money to unlock discountis 80 ...
Page: 1

Been wanting to try this build but i dont know if i should drop the money to unlock discountis
    80 debuff
    60 heal
    2 master (lvl 80)

anyone that has this build please comment if its better then
    70 debuff
    60 heal
    12 master

TANK priest btw, not BP (judgement is sooo KE)

Priest_gabber

well it depends on your items, if you can miss the 15% damage reduction.... discountis is a good skill yes, but it has a long cooldown.
    if you have decent gear i would go with discount build i think
    just my 2 cents

discountis+nova=ownage, so if u pk a lot with mages its gg, but with melee party its not that gr8 imo (well, not worth the loss of that 15% def skill). the reason is simple: a mage party will nova the shit out of u til u can use a soul pot and start to heal, but a melee party... need good organisation to attack the same person in the same time, but even if u kill him its only 1 person and the rest is still there rdy to attack u

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

if you have the items go for it . its nice for discountis, and if your suffering from 2 much, go lvl up to 83 so you have 10% reduction ^^

if you have the items go for it . its nice for discountis, and if your suffering from 2 much, go lvl up to 83 so you have 10% reduction ^^[/b]
    yea... i&#39;ll just go ahead and get level 83 <_<

yea... i&#39;ll just go ahead and get level 83 <_< [/b]
    or buy one like JD lol

but yeh i tried this build...

80/60/2 works good, though i also tried 80/57/5 which was also good cause gives a bit of reduction but u dont have 10k pt heal...

TBH, I don&#39;t find the discountis build that useful in PK. I&#39;d prefer 70/60/12 build or 75/60/12 (if 83). Discountis drains 4k mana but the only classes affected will be paper. Most normal classes at 83 usually have about 6k mana and by the time you&#39;ve thrown discountis, subside, torment etc they&#39;re already going to be pounding on you

On an INT priest I&#39;d go 80/60/2 but on a BP I&#39;d prefer a 70/60/12 or 75/60/12 build

KalaBunga Senior Member

giga i can ip change it then you can try it out on my 82

Your question was if it is worthe the money. My answer is 100% no. Unless you have the money to spare and are allready geared i think there are better things you can buy with your money that discountiss. Loosing all that dmg reducion is like taking off your IN or GB and not replacing it with anything, sure if a noobish party comes you will roll them fast but you will feel the difference when you try to tank 5+ people.

discountis+nova=ownage, so if u pk a lot with mages its gg, but with melee party its not that gr8 imo (well, not worth the loss of that 15% def skill). the reason is simple: a mage party will nova the shit out of u til u can use a soul pot and start to heal, but a melee party... need good organisation to attack the same person in the same time, but even if u kill him its only 1 person and the rest is still there rdy to attack u [/b]
    as simple as that :lol: . discountis is very useful for NTing. other than that it&#39;s not worth the loss of less damage inflicted to one IMO.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I would definetly try discountis + full heal if you hang a lot in a 2 man party, 80 duff/45/15 if bp, and 70heal/70duff/2 if you have usually hang in big partys. I think that 80heal/57 duff/5 master would be a pretty solid build aswell, if you usually party with someone that has subside. 3k Party restore was pretty awesome, so 6k would be even better.

Also thought once about going 80 heal/15 master/45duff. That&#39;d pretty much make a BP able to defeat anyone in 1 on 1 by far. It&#39;d be like having a 6k extra hp buff or as using 1320 hp pots.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

I would definetly try discountis + full heal if you hang a lot in a 2 man party, 80 duff/45/15 if bp, and 70heal/70duff/2 if you have usually hang in big partys. I think that 80heal/57 duff/5 master would be a pretty solid build aswell, if you usually party with someone that has subside. 3k Party restore was pretty awesome, so 6k would be even better.

Also thought once about going 80 heal/15 master/45duff. That&#39;d pretty much make a BP able to defeat anyone in 1 on 1 by far. It&#39;d be like having a 6k extra hp buff or as using 1320 hp pots.[/b]
    it has been done, but its just not built as good for party pk to be 80 heal/15 master/45 db, and even if your trying 2 solo, subside will help out a lot more then an extra extra restore.

2 me, i hate it when i get mana dumped, because its a rape not only on my mana, but basically that i have to STOP hp potting to mp pot, as a priest it hurts hard, if your still debating, almost every priest i see that is a duffer/support in my server has discountis ~~, cept me , and it hurts when you get tormented + subsided + mana dumped and then you cant cure urself cuz you have no mana

_JB_

i switched to 80 duff 60 heal from 70 duff 60 heal 12 master (chitin tank priest)
    its a great build and discountis is an awesome skill, especially FOR nova town or AGAINST a party of mages. you do neer an iron set though to pull it off, or at the very least iron belt (or glass ofc), since you WILL notice the loss of matchless. however, youll get used to getting hit harder and will be able to play into it. took me a few weeks to get used to but now id never go back.