RLB Fire mage: effective?

This is a discussion on RLB Fire mage: effective? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi! I'm gonna exp my character to play at rlb but I didn't decided yet if to go fire mage ...
Page: 1

asmoondei

Default RLB Fire mage: effective?

Hi!
    I'm gonna exp my character to play at rlb but I didn't decided yet if to go fire mage (I don't like playing ice and lr mage without 72lvl blade skill sucks) or archer. Could you tell me if int fire mage is effective character at rlb? Exping from 1 to 69lvl will take me some time, therefore I don't want exp my mage to get to know it's useless at rlb when I hit 69 :S

thx for help

First off mages are needed in every pk area for parties. second what kind of mage are you gona be support or attack. i played fire attack mage on ronark and it was awesome. i was a cardboard mage with dual fr, glass, ep +1, and dual agate. i was able to vs anyone with a good fight and winning most of my versus only characters to watch out for are wariors or rogues that run away constantly after spike thrust.