Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ardream Sin Dagger ?

This is a discussion on Ardream Sin Dagger ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey i got 2 questions Whats the best dagger combo for right and left hand, like in what order of ...
Page: 1

PriestOfShadows

Hey i got 2 questions

Whats the best dagger combo for right and left hand, like in what order of which daggers gets you the most AP?

also whats an effective skill bar for ardream sin lvl 59?

CriTicaLL

(exp)-Shard as high as possible or a sherion cleaver +9 is good to but it fails often

knightned

(exp)-Shard as high as possible or a sherion cleaver +9 is good to but it fails often[/b]
    Cleaver +9 does not fail any more than shard. Please don't post if your going to post bullshit like this so noobs don't believe you. Cleaver+9 > Shard+8.

Priest_gabber

Cleaver +9 does not fail any more than shard. Please don't post if your going to post bullshit like this so noobs don't believe you. Cleaver+9 > Shard+8.[/b]
    +1 it has been tested i dunno why people continue posting this kind of bs i suggest u edit ur post Criticalx
    on topic i would get main hand dagger with highest ap possible and off hand chd + high as u can get chd makes ur R attacks hit harder and it gives ur resistance

I have 2 cleavers +9, and a CHD +1 reverse, I've tested the "fail" and came to the conclusion they don't fail any more then other weapons do, they "fail" in doing damage. (Like 300 spike with dual cleavers +9 and 800 spike with cleaver +9 / CHD +1 Rev) I'm using Cleaver +9 / CHD +1 Reverse now because CHD is in the middle (Sherion, CHD, DV) [(Less AP, no MP / HP loss], [More AP, less HP / MP loss], [Highest AP, most mp/hp loss])

Priest_gabber

I have 2 cleavers +9, and a CHD +1 reverse, I've tested the "fail" and came to the conclusion they don't fail any more then other weapons do, they "fail" in doing damage. (Like 300 spike with dual cleavers +9 and 800 spike with cleaver +9 / CHD +1 Rev) I'm using Cleaver +9 / CHD +1 Reverse now because CHD is in the middle (Sherion, CHD, DV) [(Less AP, no MP / HP loss], [More AP, less HP / MP loss], [Highest AP, most mp/hp loss])[/b]
    duh thats the failing we were talkin about ;p
    would u mind showing ur test results? how many times u tested, did u test it on mobs or players?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

More AP, the better. If your aiming for Cleaver or Shard+8, it's a good idea. If your richer, go for Sherions +8. DV and CHD aren't that great in Ardream because dexterity doesn't affect the characters stats as much as a lvl 75+ character, or mastered character in other words. Also losing the HP from the daggers ain't worth the little boost in AP. More mana, more AP and more DD is main priorities in Ardream for sin. Then comes defense, resists and high end HP.

PriestOfShadows

okay well i dont have much money but

if i could get my hands on dual cleavers +8 or +1 rev shards... which would be better?

i personally think +8 cuz it is cheaper and i cud save for a +7 DD helm.

Or would a DV +5 or Sherion +0 be better than 1 of the +8 cleavs?

so if i had 1 +8 Cleav and either a DV +5 or a Sherion +0... would it be better instead of 2 +8's?

so if i had 1 +8 Cleav and either a DV +5 or a Sherion +0... would it be better instead of 2 +8's?[/b]
    Dual Cleaver +8 is definitly better then cleaver and dv +5 or sherion +0 :blink: ???

I've tested it on a mage in my clan, NeuroticPL, not on mobs as i don't really care if they fail against mobs lol. I've used spike like 9 times switching weapons every time and dual cleavers 9 were failing 2 out of 3 times (I know not conclusive but still, opposed to the 0/3 from cleaver + chd or cleaver + dv or cleaver + sherion, makes me wonder as I don't believe in coincidence...)

Priest_gabber

I've tested it on a mage in my clan, NeuroticPL, not on mobs as i don't really care if they fail against mobs lol. I've used spike like 9 times switching weapons every time and dual cleavers 9 were failing 2 out of 3 times (I know not conclusive but still, opposed to the 0/3 from cleaver + chd or cleaver + dv or cleaver + sherion, makes me wonder as I don't believe in coincidence...)[/b]
    you tryed only a few times ffs try it like 50+ times to get accurate results

I tried 100 straight wolfed spikes on a iron scarecrow a couple months ago with dual cleaver 9s. Only had 2 or 3 fails. I'm sry, but you dont really get much better than that. Now, whether or not it fails more during combo idk and dont really care because I really dont ever notice many fails. I'd post the exact data but it'd take me a while to actually find it so you'll have to take my word for it. I've been playing assassin for getting close to 3 years.

the only reason shard+8 worth more than cleaver

is that cleaver have quest that u can spam do it so there is much more cleavers
    and its easier to upgrade

best dmg would be dual exp.Shard (at any same +) but u can also have shard+6 rebirth

sell those dv+5 and sherion +0 and get dual shard+7> dual cleaver+8

PriestOfShadows

Okay which is better then

+5 DV or +0 Sherion

Or is either a +5 DV or Sherion Better then a +8 Cleaver?

ArminVanBuuren

Okay which is better then

+5 DV or +0 Sherion

Or is either a +5 DV or Sherion Better then a +8 Cleaver?[/b]
    Personally I wouldn't use neither the DV or Sherion as they are now, if the DV is really +5 only and the Sherion is +0 then is not worthy at all to use any of them like that, your damage would be too little and even if sherion would have some more useful bonuses than DV (for Ardream ofc) at +0 those would be hardly noticeable.

I'd go for dual Shards+8 or if u don't have the money, get dual shards+7 and you'd be fine. Those are much better than dual cleaver +8 and should not be that expensive (well, dunno how's the market nowadays and don't know your server either).

As for your last question, trust me, a cleaver+8 is definitely much better than a DV+5 or even more than a Sherion+0, if you wanna get results from those daggers you have to upgrade them at least to +7 for Ardream (and if u do so, get the Sherion, the HP/MP loss from DV is too high for Ardream anyways).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast