Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ardream Sin Dagger ?

This is a discussion on Ardream Sin Dagger ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So would you say, i buy +8 cleavers then save up more money and sell them again? whats the rate ...
Page: 2

PriestOfShadows

So would you say, i buy +8 cleavers then save up more money and sell them again?

whats the rate of +7 cleavers going to +8?

1 outta 200?

by the sounds of it mate, you arent really wealthy. so totally throw dv, chd and sherion out the window. as already said dv and chd is pointless for ardream, and sherion is not worth it unless you can get a + 8 or higher. I saw you say so what should i get + 8 cleavers or + 1 rev shards? easy, the amount of money you save from usin the cleavers instead of the shards can be used towards getting a dd cap which is the most important piece of armour for ardream. You wanna be able to take 4-5 spikes and still live. So take the cleavers and worry about upgradin your armour and jewelery. Once your happy with them then i'd worry about upping your daggers. Thats my opinion anyway.

PriestOfShadows

thanks painf00l!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12