Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wargrim

Support CZ Mage ( LIGHT or ICE )

This is a discussion on Support CZ Mage ( LIGHT or ICE ) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Which one would be better?, about the money doesnt matter, i have 81 level mage whit this gear: Krowaz set ...
Page: 1

Default Support CZ Mage ( LIGHT or ICE )

Which one would be better?, about the money doesnt matter, i have 81 level mage whit this gear:

Krowaz set +7
    Gabs adamant+7
    Old Skeleton belt
    Iron neck
    Dual Old rol
    LKP+1 ( Visual )
    Old SSE

I was reading something and i found this, if i go light i'll put ( 160 int 138 mp 51 str and rest into hp )
    but what about if i go ice?, and which one would be better if i be on a party whit 3 warrior 1 rogue 3 priest and me

O_o Senior Member

How can you put gabs with 51 str..?

And I like light Mage as support more then ice for 80+ coz blink can save you way more then ice cube.

Just get Halloween Cane so you can still use blink and all the other skills while gabs is on

i say light mage

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Animosity View Post
    i say light mage
    Short and clear.

42 to go

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Short and clear.

42 to go
    rofl not spamming i played light mage for a long time on oly before the fire drake patch even came out. yes i kno what im talking about he wanted an opinion so theres mine look at my join date yes ive been around a long time. seems this forum hasnt changed that much.

O_o Senior Member

rofl not spamming i played light mage for a long time on oly before the fire drake patch even came out. yes i kno what im talking about he wanted an opinion so theres mine look at my join date yes ive been around a long time. seems this forum hasnt changed that much.
    So if you "were light Mage for long time" why don't you explain him why he should be light and not ice?

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    So if you "were light Mage for long time" why don't you explain him why he should be light and not ice?
    Like i said before its an opinion. I found it more supportive in partys. Yes ice mage may slow but light mage stun. I played support mage for a long time i played ice and light, but was more succesful with a light mage.

Thanks for hel guys, but please don't fight, MyDestiny why is better light instead ice? only blink? or another stuff? >_< stun rate?

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Freezing distance is indeed an amazing skills, but yet it can still fail. I'm gonna go with light, fact that you can espcape from pretty much EVERYTHING with blink ( and even twice lmfao ) makes it so badass. You can just go around and troll any dude you feel lawl + Stun rate is still effective

Thanks for your help, so in resume i gonna do this

STATS:

160 int 138 mp 91 str and rest into hp

ITEMS:

Krowaz set +7
    Gabs adamant+7
    Old Skeleton belt
    Iron neck
    Dual Old rol
    LKP+1 ( Visual )
    Old SSE
    Halloween staff or club i can't found it xd

So, what need to be my next upgrade? or i can tank whit this items rogues whit chitin set +9 dex set and +9 shards?

Swap out that skeleton belt for an iron or glass. And if your earning good and consistent amounts of money, starting swapping those olds for +1's

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

I'd get a crimson dd helm if u play cwest, or one of these 25 dd helm's if u play olders servers/euko. Then go ice since ur gear is pretty good and u'll mostly have 3 priest's ? ice will help UR PARTY way more, as in cubin their priests/strong meeles to win the fight, 160 int 138 mp 91 str rest into hp, basically u would cube and drop ice aoe's to slow people down while also runnin in circle tping ppl, if u notice that ur dyin too much/too fast u can always turn light with the same stats, then ull be able to survive longer with blink. I've always prefered light myself but thats coz i play on shiit stuff so i cant really tank anything so i need the blink to save myself and i barely play with 3 priests, makes it way easier to keep ya alive.

well it all depends on who you party with though like if you really need to be a good supporter like if your party isnt tooo strong then maybe light would be good as you can run away and tp all out but then when its two good parties going against eachother like the cubes on the priests are an absolute bonus for your party, im thinking discuss with your clan more?

both elements are good for support. as sinful stated lightning is better when you're outnumbered. bc you gotta be constantly running and blinking and TPing members to you so u can rape the sins or warriors that are after you. if it's 1 on 1 party or 1 on 2 weak parties i rather have an ice mage who can cube their priests or their rapist melees so u can take em out easily.

now bare in mind that both can be neutralized. it's easy for the other party, specially if they're strong to have a a rogue chase you and a warrior descent on him to rape he fuck out of you. it's also easy for the enemy warriors and sins to block your freezing skill from the enemy priest in the first encounter.

Personally, as a priest (and duffer), i hate to fight ice mages the most. so there you have it
    LambOfGod likes this.