ardream tank priest build

This is a discussion on ardream tank priest build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi, im starting buffer/healer on carnac west... i'd appreaciate if someone could advice me, which stat build can take most ...
Page: 1

hi, im starting buffer/healer on carnac west... i'd appreaciate if someone could advice me, which stat build can take most hits in ardream

thx for any help

In my opinion, I would say enough INT for full plate +8/+9 (If +9 is possible in your server), enough STR for a good shield (Dread Shield), and rest of the points into hp.

It has decent defense, I believe you can use dd +7 (which is the only defense armor you need in ardream), and you have decent hp.

chitin +7/8 build.... get some DS +6/7 and fll chitin def set - dd is NOT the only def u'll need...

chitin +7/8 build.... get some DS +6/7 and fll chitin def set - dd is NOT the only def u'll need...[/b]
    i agree here....dd is not the only defence u need
    spear, club and espically arrow atm while there are hackers...but then again u can probs just use talia for all that if u want