Ardream Pro Archer Gear

This is a discussion on Ardream Pro Archer Gear within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello, gear i have now, IB +9 Iron set dual ROL +2 BDN +3 Judi +3 chitin Paul/Pads/Boots +9 chitin ...
Page: 1

Default Ardream Pro Archer Gear

Hello,
    gear i have now,
    IB +9
    Iron set
    dual ROL +2
    BDN +3
    Judi +3
    chitin Paul/Pads/Boots +9
    chitin weapon def set +7

and around 160-170 gbs more

now idk which earrings should i get EME/RE combo? or silver earring/ RE combo?

should i get WP +3 instead of IN? or sell the BDN and get PP +3 maybe?

if anyone with exprerience can help me ill appreciate it, i wanna make well balanced archer.

thanks

Little archer Senior Member

shards+8 or higher

edit: chd

your gear setup is very good atm, its nice that you have iron set to witch to for times you need to tank.

as for main necklace its rlly your preference. the WP3 will give your more ac/hp/mana/resist but you will lose some ap..so if you find yourself dieing alot even when your not up close you might want to get the wp3. if you feel you rarely get attacked when playing far back i would go for either the BDN3 (6ac/25 dex/250hp) or the PP3 (35ac/25dex/250 mana).

i perrsonally think 29 ac more is not going to help as much as you would hope it would in the short run compared too the 250 hp extra. The mana you should not have a problem with, however if your mana is under 2k get the PP or even consider getting the WP.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    your gear setup is very good atm, its nice that you have iron set to witch to for times you need to tank.

as for main necklace its rlly your preference. the WP3 will give your more ac/hp/mana/resist but you will lose some ap..so if you find yourself dieing alot even when your not up close you might want to get the wp3. if you feel you rarely get attacked when playing far back i would go for either the BDN3 (6ac/25 dex/250hp) or the PP3 (35ac/25dex/250 mana).

i perrsonally think 29 ac more is not going to help as much as you would hope it would in the short run compared too the 250 hp extra. The mana you should not have a problem with, however if your mana is under 2k get the PP or even consider getting the WP.
    what about the earrings should i get Dual RE +3 or combine 1 RE +3 and 1 EME/SE +3?

oops forgot about the earings XD. if you plan to use the WP3 you can get EME/RE3 or if your going to use a neck without resists get dual RE3.

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow88 View Post
    Hello,
    gear i have now,
    IB +9
    Iron set
    dual ROL +2
    BDN +3
    Judi +3
    chitin Paul/Pads/Boots +9
    chitin weapon def set +7

and around 160-170 gbs more

now idk which earrings should i get EME/RE combo? or silver earring/ RE combo?

should i get WP +3 instead of IN? or sell the BDN and get PP +3 maybe?

if anyone with exprerience can help me ill appreciate it, i wanna make well balanced archer.

thanks

wp+3 wil be alwes batter than In +0