Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

camaz0tz mage guide

This is a discussion on camaz0tz mage guide within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey, If i'm not wrong camaz0tz had made a lightning mage guide if anyone can link his guide it would ...
Page: 1

Lun4t1C

Hey,

If i'm not wrong camaz0tz had made a lightning mage guide if anyone can link his guide it would be appreciated

Thanks in advice

silverbuffer18

http://ko.kalais.net/guide-lrmage.php

dunno if this is it, but i just googled ur title

http://ko.kalais.net/guide-lrmage.php

dunno if this is it, but i just googled ur title[/b]
    it's kinda.... out of date

Banned Senior Member

cama is out of date

I lolled at the slide part.

TOYSOLDIER_

I lolled at the slide part.[/b]
    ok hawwwww

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

That's like so old, all the way bak to KE if I'm not mistaken... and in KE light mages were useless. If you have question just ask here, there is many people that can answer them.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ya very outdated, and the guide was made in KO, not even KE

lots of mechanics have changed(lots have stayed the same too), lots of the ways players themselves play have changed, items changed, etc

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

ya very outdated, and the guide was made in KO, not even KE

lots of mechanics have changed(lots have stayed the same too), lots of the ways players themselves play have changed, items changed, etc[/b]
    Make a new one dude .

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Make a new one dude .[/b]
    naw screw light mage xD i put all my faith in ice mages and ive written a semi-guide in one of these topics here that i always link people to lol cant be assed to find it atm

edit:
    less lazy now

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2419830

ive made shield mage popular on practically every server ive played mage on lawl xD

ive said it once and ill say it 81732487209147214712341 times........an unkillable MAGE is what wins party vs party, not priests or melee....priests and melee can always be tp'd back...mage cant

crimson>complete....crystal is a waste of time

rare wep def armor>upgrade wep def....unless u can get the new upgrade wep def to like +9 or +10 lol...but even then theres more pieces of rare like boots/gloves/helm of spear, as opposed to only boots or whatever of upgrade spear def

shield>staff
    -but own a staff so u can light blade priests if ur not diong anything else, preferably like a GE...but im old school so i dunno what staffs are around today...ge was the best for when i played though

ice/lightning>any other build

lvl 70 MINIMUM really...double ice nova is pretty much a must if u want to really help ur party
    people say its boring but i think theyre full of shit...if u want ur name in the kill lists u should have played rogue or warrior....saying support mage is boring is like saying playing support priest is boring...its either u suck at playing support and arent playing ur class right, or ur lying

a support mage doesnt just wait til people are dead to tp them back, its constantly runnign around tping EVERYONE whether they in danger or not.....
    how i played my support mage:

u tp priests near u, dont stay near the priests, that just makes a cluster fuck of melee and makes it harder for the priests....try to keep the priests(assuming u play with 2 or more in ur party) seperate as well, not near eachother...also keep the priests near the melee...cant be cancelling their heals either

at the same time its really YOUR job if ur a good support mage to keep the melee killing their mages/priests...run to their priests run to their mages and tp ur melee...tp rogues to the priests and warriors to the mages....rogues to cancel heals and warriors to do heavy constant damage

at the same time its ur job to harass the other party too...70 ice nova, 60 ice nova, bliz, single target ice spells on priests and mages......why PRIESTS too? 1) it slows them down making it easier for rogues to stay on top of them and cancel heals/kill them, 2) it adds a tiny bit(granted not much at all since ur wearing a shield) of damage, damage is damage, it helps, 3) it makes them waste time curing instead of healing

and last but not least...if for some FUCKED UP reason u dont have anything else to do and ur not being harassed by countless melees.....pull out ur staff and light blade the priests in the chance u can get a stun or two off

oh and during all of this at least i did(cuz i had every piece of rare wep def for every wep and slot available) i had my inventory window open and was CONSTANTLY switching pieces of armor around as warriors would switch weps or people would give up/come help try to kill me

im sorry but if thats "boring" then lol i dunno u must be retarded or some shit...i did more work as a support tank mage than i ever did as an offensive mage or as a rogue[/b]

Seems like a good guide, sort of... sad thing is many of those things don't apply anymore (skills)... since mages can't cast shit anymore, especially if u go to a war for example, I found that pretty much not one time was I able to drop a nova or any skill on anyone... and why? an unbelievable amount of koxpers. Mages these days are only good for one thing, which is tping as that doesn't fail... even though when I started on the new server I realized something has changed... I tp one person and I click on the next name on the party list, but it tps the same person... and happens quite alot.

ILoveYouToo

Seems like a good guide, sort of... sad thing is many of those things don't apply anymore (skills)... since mages can't cast shit anymore, especially if u go to a war for example, I found that pretty much not one time was I able to drop a nova or any skill on anyone... and why? an unbelievable amount of koxpers. Mages these days are only good for one thing, which is tping as that doesn't fail... even though when I started on the new server I realized something has changed... I tp one person and I click on the next name on the party list, but it tps the same person... and happens quite alot.[/b]
    you have to double click their name or tab to them ;s

you have to double click their name or tab to them ;s[/b]
    wasn't like that before, when I played in Girakon, that never happened... even in BETA, it never happened... it might something that K2 had to do to fix the TBLs or something. But I'm never used to tabing, it was always 1 click for me.

wasn't like that before, when I played in Girakon, that never happened... even in BETA, it never happened... it might something that K2 had to do to fix the TBLs or something. But I'm never used to tabing, it was always 1 click for me.[/b]
    beggging on c west when i played one click never worked alwasy had to tab or double click... maybe they changed

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

That's like so old, all the way bak to KE if I'm not mistaken... and in KE light mages were useless. If you have question just ask here, there is many people that can answer them.[/b]

oukei

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast