Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ardream warrior question

This is a discussion on Ardream warrior question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi, i got few questions about my ardream warrior. I got this now: Avedon+7 2x Foverin+0 Sash of sorrows+1 wp+1 ...
Page: 1

Default Ardream warrior question

Hi, i got few questions about my ardream warrior.

I got this now:
    Avedon+7
    2x Foverin+0
    Sash of sorrows+1
    wp+1
    2x 14/2 str hp earring
    dd+7
    Fp helmet,boots,pads,gloves+8, fp+9 pauldron
    ac bahamut
    Attack pathos

1756 ap, 3781 hp, 2336 mana, 1128 def with 1500hp,300ac,wolf,15str, enchant weapon, enchant armor and str helmet on.

Stat points is 90 health, 224 str cuz i used to have rentals and havnt redist since i had it so.

Too my question now, can i change i few items of those so my warrior get better or is this good enough for ardream ?

Shall i redist to 86 health for dd+7 rest on str to have a raptor+8 or is that avedon+7 decent enough, cuz if i do redist and change to raptor my hp drop pretty much just to gain few ap.
    But i really donīt know what to do so.
    Please help me out : )

p.s, i canīt get iron set or any +8 avedon etc, donīt have the money for that so. The items i have can i change for other items, thats pretty much everything i can do.

get.that.money

u sound pretty much like an ap whore, obviously if you're ardream, so i would maybe try to get a rappy +8 instead of avedon...other than that possibly changing fovs for something with more str bonus...ardream is really all about ur ap when ur a warrior...as long as u have good priests with u at all time then ap is all u need to focus on for the most part in ardream

change sos +1 for skele and one fov to hv and should be good

Pascal

problem is that hv is 60+, he is asking about ardream...

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by k2ed View Post
    change sos +1 for skele and one fov to hv and should be good
    HV is 60+ btw
    it depends on your server, man! if the ap-gear works, then change the avedon to a raptor+8, if not then i would keep the avedon, and get chitin+7/+8 instead of fp's.

beem

amulet of curse +3 not better that WP ?

I dont think u need to change anything, its really more about combo in ardream.. if ur combo is good then those items are good enough

DjKoolaid

Your items are fine for now.. but try to get atleast rocs, skele/ib/glass belt, and maybe a raptor +4 rev

My Fp+8 is changed for Chitin+8 and i like that more cuz i just lost 20 attack or something for alot more def.
    I tried raptor+4 rev and avedon and i hit pretty much the same but the bonus i get from avedon is awsome so i guess i will stay with this avedon for a while until i can buy a avedon+8.

I playing on c-west so itīs not many guys with really good gears and now have i been playing longer with my warrior and this works fine for now, i can tank pretty good without shield and i hit pretty hard so.
    But u all can keep give me advice if u got some.

DjKoolaid

You might need the Range from the Raptor.. everyone runs on CWest lol..

u think a ordinary raptor+7 itīs good enough just when they try to run ? Or do i have to go for raptor+8 ? I am thinking of keep my avedon thats why im asking if itīs important to get a raptor+8 instead of raptor+7 ? : p

outbackrebel

I wouldn't really worry about it unless you have some money lying around that you just don't have a use for.

Quote Originally Posted by DjKoolaid View Post
    You might need the Range from the Raptor.. everyone runs on CWest lol..
    raptor doesnt help shit. but learn a nice solid running combo ^^

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trocadero View Post
    u think a ordinary raptor+7 itīs good enough just when they try to run ? Or do i have to go for raptor+8 ? I am thinking of keep my avedon thats why im asking if itīs important to get a raptor+8 instead of raptor+7 ? : p
    rather get a totamic spear or a lugias then with a nice shield. they're pretty usefull in my opinion.
    for next i would try to get a gg belt, string of skulls, skelly or iron if u can. and then ave+8-wp+2-rocs-we's in a nice line as soon as you get money after a lil pimp your warrior will be a real pwnage char on c-west. gl with that

DjKoolaid

Running around with a sheild and a 1 hander is noooooooooooop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast