Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ardream warrior question

This is a discussion on Ardream warrior question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by Gaudior rather get a totamic spear or a lugias then with a nice shield. they're pretty usefull ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    rather get a totamic spear or a lugias then with a nice shield. they're pretty usefull in my opinion.
    for next i would try to get a gg belt, string of skulls, skelly or iron if u can. and then ave+8-wp+2-rocs-we's in a nice line as soon as you get money after a lil pimp your warrior will be a real pwnage char on c-west. gl with that

haha, i got those items in 2 years so But i do well with those items i got right now so i will try to get a shield next when i tank towers etc.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DjKoolaid View Post
    Running around with a sheild and a 1 hander is noooooooooooop.
    Dying in 3v1 is also "noooooooooooop" if u have gg items... just take the shield and the 1h weapon on, and pwn their face in gang-bang.

The best part of my pking as a lvl59 warrior was when like 4-5 party came to me at dark lunar war, and i took my scorpion scythe up, and it took like 15 seconds for them to beat me down and i almost made 1 kill, but that gay just ran away. nah ardream warrior with gg items is just a beast.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

just work on gettin your uniques higher and a DR+2 with Fov would be a good balance
    PS : with AoC+3 you`ll lose MP(i know that cuz i have on on my warrior +70) tho you`ll gain a lil HP i say like 100 since its ardream but gr8 AP so i say stick with WP and go WP+1/2 cuz
    and a rappy+4 got 10AP more than an avedon so that gotta be something and better range
    but if what you need is HP then stick with Avedon and i say your AP is pretty awesome for a CW ardream warrior so ya Avedon would be better !!

DjKoolaid

if u die in a 3 v 1 its called gang bang not noop it happens dont have to be super gay and run around with a sheild just holding off your death for another 10 seconds dont waist your money on stuff you dont need.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DjKoolaid View Post
    if u die in a 3 v 1 its called gang bang not noop it happens dont have to be super gay and run around with a sheild just holding off your death for another 10 seconds dont waist your money on stuff you dont need.
    i dont know how and where do/did u play, but 3v1 is not gang for me. Gang bang means you get pwned by 10-20 enemies. Trocadero can easily win 3-4v1s on C-west with his items if he can stayin alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Trocadero View Post
    Hi, i got few questions about my ardream warrior.

I got this now:
    Avedon+7
    2x Foverin+0
    Sash of sorrows+1
    wp+1
    2x 14/2 str hp earring
    dd+7
    Fp helmet,boots,pads,gloves+8, fp+9 pauldron
    ac bahamut
    Attack pathos

1756 ap, 3781 hp, 2336 mana, 1128 def with 1500hp,300ac,wolf,15str, enchant weapon, enchant armor and str helmet on.

Stat points is 90 health, 224 str cuz i used to have rentals and havnt redist since i had it so.

Too my question now, can i change i few items of those so my warrior get better or is this good enough for ardream ?

Shall i redist to 86 health for dd+7 rest on str to have a raptor+8 or is that avedon+7 decent enough, cuz if i do redist and change to raptor my hp drop pretty much just to gain few ap.
    But i really donīt know what to do so.
    Please help me out : )

p.s, i canīt get iron set or any +8 avedon etc, donīt have the money for that so. The items i have can i change for other items, thats pretty much everything i can do.

Edit on few items here. Changed all parts fp except helmet for chitin +8 and changed ac bahamut for hp valk.

I like my new stats more. I have 4081hp, 1184ac, 1739ap, 2336 mana with 1500hp, 300ac, 15str, wolf, enchant weapon, enchant armor and str helmet on.

I like the new chitin build more cuz i got 300 more hp, 56 more ac but i lost 17 ap.

Would you sacrifice 300 hp and 56 ac for 17 ap ?

I know itīs a dumb question but just want some help so

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    i dont know how and where do/did u play, but 3v1 is not gang for me. Gang bang means you get pwned by 10-20 enemies. Trocadero can easily win 3-4v1s on C-west with his items if he can stayin alive.
    It depens who i am against etc. But me vs 3 sins when i use dd helmet arenīt any problems, they got to be really good if they gonna win against me so. I hit like 350-400+R on buffed rogues and that "R" is about 150-200 and thats 500-600 spam dmg they got in their ass so.

Won against 3 sins few days ago that maked me really proud xD I had Para and malice, they were unbuffed i guess but in the same party so they did some minor on each others, killed 2 of them and 3rd ran away.

Just have to get a shield and a spear for gangbang now. Thatīs what i aim for right now and after that i will try to upgrade a few of my uniqueīs but that will take a while i guess

Just keep give me advice if u guys/girls got more.
    and as i said before, i canīt get Iron set.

Thx for the help everyone

DjKoolaid

well if you ever wana vs pm YouHaveAPusseehhh ill be waiting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12