ardream worrior building

This is a discussion on ardream worrior building within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; just need sum tips on what i should get, i got +8 glave and i where +8 fp ( boots, ...
Page: 1

alex_1916

just need sum tips on what i should get,

i got +8 glave and i where +8 fp ( boots, gloves, helmet ) ALL STR
    And +7 chitin ( Pauldron, Pants) ALL STR
    i have been told to wear quest jewlery but i want to wear uniques and wondering what should i get
    in Dies there are lots of sins againts me so i need also some good dagger def

i also got all 12/1 ( str/hp) jewlery but i've been told quest jewlery is better for pk

Bowman

Ardream warriors are terrible :/

If you don't have money to spend on rocs and other high price uniques then go with what you have or go rogue

just need sum tips on what i should get,

i got +8 glave and i where +8 fp ( boots, gloves, helmet ) ALL STR
    And +7 chitin ( Pauldron, Pants) ALL STR
    i have been told to wear quest jewlery but i want to wear uniques and wondering what should i get
    in Dies there are lots of sins againts me so i need also some good dagger def

i also got all 12/1 ( str/hp) jewlery but i've been told quest jewlery is better for pk[/b]

Well in PK, ppl usually use a balance of HP/AC/STR uniques.. this is because tehres a shitload of gangbanging in ardream so HP and AC is needed, and with all the KSing... you'll need some STR to get some kills.

I would say.. use +12/1 str/hp earrings.. use quest rings.. and if you want buy uniques, go buy a kekuri belt + warrior pendant, if not, go with quests.

But the thing u hafta buy.... is a +7/15 chitin DD helmet, or some kind of +6/25 DD helmet.. ardream is 50%+ assassins.. so dagger defences are totally neccesary.

How about you posting us your spending budget for uniques so we know what to suggest for you. But anyways, try getting uniques which have a balance of STR, HP, and AC........ if you cant afford those.. go for ones with STR + AC, or HP + AC

But i agree with bowman... Ardream warriors dont get really far, unless ur items are pretty good.... you'd do much much better if ya sold those items and spent em on basic rogue (Assasin) stuff