Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Avedon +7 Vs Raptor +8 Vs giga+7

This is a discussion on Avedon +7 Vs Raptor +8 Vs giga+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; need advice about what weapon should i use .. im a lvl 67 warr (i will hit 70 soon .. ...
Page: 1

need advice about what weapon should i use ..
    im a lvl 67 warr (i will hit 70 soon .. ) and i have rappy +8.. with wolf + enchant + 15str i have round 23xx ap ..

i can trade my raptor for +7 giga /+7 avedon ...

so need adviced which1 is better ??

i think that the abvdeon is better ... cuz its axe and its have hp/mp bonuses.. its between raptor ~ giga ..

need ur opnion plz ..
    thx

what a question ¬¬
    avendon > giga +7 > raptor

sludge

yea, at +7 the giga just don't have enough ap. so defenatly go for the avedon.

KilledForMe

I think is avedon +7, in pk own so much :P.
    Raptor +8 isn't not good for pk, because combo isnt fast

MotherRussia

still raptor my opinion...

Tried avedon+7 and raptor+8 ... i guess avedon is better bcs of hp and mp bonuses...combo speed isnt much faster. But the problem is that some ppl have a lot of spear defence so raptor is useless...but thats only few ppl.
    Use bouth of them

More opnions plz

temmu

had all 3 of em

raptor > avedon > giga

raptor is as fast to combo if you know how to do it, and its range pwns avedon and giga 10-0

also i think raptor 8 makes biggest dmg.

only problem is that so many ppl have spear defs, thats why avedon / giga would be optimal 2nd wep.

Priestontale

There is too much SD floating around on the older servers for Rappy +8..it still gives you the most AP but you will hit for more with the Axe because more ppl have SD then AD.. If i was you id trade them both for a Avedon +8 bc the AP will be about the same.. if i had a choice though id choose my II+8>all bc there is less Club defense then almost everything else except maybe sword.----Just MY Opinion.

There is too much SD floating around on the older servers for Rappy +8..it still gives you the most AP but you will hit for more with the Axe because more ppl have SD then AD.. If i was you id trade them both for a Avedon +8 bc the AP will be about the same.. if i had a choice though id choose my II+8>all bc there is less Club defense then almost everything else except maybe sword.----Just MY Opinion.[/b]
    I agree, ii8 and avedon8 pwns all other
    But i think avedon8>ii8 bcs of the bonusses

imo HB +8 is the best melee weapon made, crazy damage because of the element. When I tried giga vs raptor +8 on j0nnycash the raptor did more damage, but I prefered the giga because of the resistances, hp and especially the mp. If your looking for damage, out of all of them I would say avedon would hit harder because of the ammount of weapon defences. If your from edena or any of the newer server raptor +8 would probly be your best bet.

im from Manes ..
    but still there are much more spear def then axe def ..
    and the ap of the avedon is not that low ..

more opnions plz ..

sludge

Due to recent events i guess giga, rap > avedon, cz they don't get wiped. lol

giga > all

oke?

Actually if you're playing the NEWEST servers its actually quite the opposite of what people might think. Raptor is the worst choice because every preist in the world uses spear shields and the level 70 ones the personal shield and if you're on the newest servers its not terribly common to see THAT many lv 70 preists (ps chitin shiled no longer drops people get used to it). And every rogue priest and mage wear spear boots as well no one wears axe pads or sword gaunts or club pauldrons. Giga however on the newest servers is also extreemly rare since atilla was fixed midway through olympia and no longer drops giga axes on human side. And as you know avedons don't exist anymore except for the people who had mailed them and hadn't taken them out of mail before the bifrost wipe. If you can get it at 70 the personal sword is by far the best weapon to use. AFter that then Giga. I'd also use Hb's over raptor as well if you're looking for flat out dammage its not that far off cause the elemental is huge and believe it or not element does a shitload more than you might expect. Raptor has and always will be my last choice of weapons to be used the only real reason to use it is range for idiot rogues who run away and don't get legcut/screamed easy everyone else you can catch fairly easily. Also excessive AP is totally overrated. Hp/mp/potting/resists are far more important to warriors than dammage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast