Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Assassin Guide

This is a discussion on Assassin Guide within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; nice combo....
Page: 2

garfieldbr

nice combo.

CautionRun

icccchhhhh....combo very fast ^_^

TakeThat

Originally posted by MoneyMaker
    Well I know a useful think too.

Be a fp rouge at orc side,and use talia,u will not noticed,and that means u won't be targeted by acid pot users.and talia really ownz evrybody.a dd talia+ib+fp +6/25 this owns all rouges *:lol:
    damn noob if i normally spike someone for 1000 + and i spike this punk for 400 i would be throwing acid pot at him xD

Phosgene

why the guide went non-sticky ?
    its a great guide

Originally posted by Phosgene
    why the guide went non-sticky ?
    its a great guide
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=34155

TimtoN_

whats best ?

Rogue FP +8/15
    or
    Rogue Chitin +7/12

Need to know before I start shopping ^_^

chada

i use same skillbar as zero i think its good for me as im dam fast

ArminVanBuuren

Default Re: Assassin Guide

Originally posted by idefix
    The best, and hardest method of healing, is using 720pots and minor heal at the same time.
    i dont get it why its better to use 720 pots and minorheal same time, coz if u use 720 pot, u cant use mana pot, meaning that u cant do minorheal as fast as u cud if ud only use souls. if u only use souls, u can basically use the minorheal as fast as u can, coz u just spam soul pots also lol.... thinking about it this way : soul is 1920 mana, and minorheal is 60 health / 100 mana... so basically soulpot is 19 x 60 hp, thats 1140 hp, meaning 1 soul gives more hp than 1 hp pot. also its way easier to do combo while only hittin 2 buttons, minorheal and soul pot, instead of 3 buttons and get the correct timing... thats what ive found easier, only use minorheal while fighting. minorheal combo as u said....
    Actually, is not matter of using the minor healing as fast as you can, but using it when needed...if you use it as fast as possible, then you would be losing mana too fast, and suddenly you'll run out of mana and you'll have to pot necessarily just to avoid being killed...minor heal combo is just one part of the rogue's combo, and if you can pot, minor heal and attack at the same time, then you'll be able to kill anyone (also try activating Safety when someone debuffs you while dueling :P )

the whole reason for minor+pot combo is against sins to cover the extra damage during their spike thrust, and to recover mana during the lulls in damage. Its also good against battlepriests since they only attack in short bursts. And no you cant beat everyone no matter how flawlessly you do it. There are a few ppl who can beat me now since the quest bug came out. The other reason for using it is that spamming 1 minor only is difficult to do for long periods of time so it eases the pressure, however this has been made somewhat redundant by all the inept sins who use 2 minors.

and nick, if you read this can you pull the guide off the site.

Cohen

very nice guide =)
    but i have a question. i´m assuming that you are using your ring finger for pressing the skill 1 and 2, the index finger for "r" and the middlefinger for "w" (Skill - w - r). but with which finger you use the third, fourth,fifth skill? ( the index?)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12