Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Attack/defense/passion

This is a discussion on Attack/defense/passion within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I wanna learn a little more about warriors,, For the past like 3 years i have basically thought that maxing ...
Page: 1

Default Attack/defense/passion

I wanna learn a little more about warriors,,

For the past like 3 years i have basically thought that maxing out anything besides attack is useless..

Say you have a 83 warrior. What are the different builds besides attack/defense? And what are the uses/benefits? How hard will you be hitting compared to someone with full attack? And if you are full passion .. what skills can you spam attack?

And ive always been curious,, full defense with a gabs/chitin shield .. how awesome is it? haha,

For a lvl 69 and 59 is it useless to be anything besides attack/defense?

lota questions means lots of answers guys

Banned

basically if you wanna kill some one , put attack /def or passion . Didn't really tried passion only defence like everyone else doing it .

i dont think nobody have ever tried passion and if they have they were probably dissapointed everyone goes for for attack/defense just fill ur attack skill points to 80 then 23 on master and whatever its left on defense or if u want more defense just take some points off master and put them in there

Quote Originally Posted by EckoUnLT View Post
    i dont think nobody have ever tried passion and if they have they were probably dissapointed everyone goes for for attack/defense just fill ur attack skill points to 80 then 23 on master and whatever its left on defense or if u want more defense just take some points off master and put them in there
    Lol man are you serious ? Every warrior 83 usually try 83 passion ... Go cheak MrCuban post in media called ledmonddantesl pk vid and cheak out part 2.

Ok, i checked out the vid, but what am i supposed to look for?

I guess what i want to know, is what makes full passion so good?

Ok look full passion is great for VS
    You get to use a skill that increases your attack 20%
    Another skill drops your AC by 300 but ads a % into your attack it dramatically goes up Theres also another skill that lets you regenerate your HP as if you where sitting down while you are active
    There is also a skill where it absorbs damage from your MP bar instead of your HP bar. Personally i like passion build exept for the bug->
    If you get confusion casted on you it clears your skill to activate battle cry, (you need Cry echo to activate battle cry to be able to attack) Also the battle cry cool down takes longer then the skill lasts, meaning that you have to buy duration pots. I enjoy Passion build especially when your AP goes from 3300 to like 4100+ lol Passion build takes more skill then Full attack/defence. Passion with a cursed wep is tits! GL hope this helps.

so basically under lvl 83 anything besides attack/defense is useless?

The One And Only Senior Member

this "Attack/defense/passion" can be nice only if you got more few
    warriors are everytime pk with you and use it to..

ok, cool. thankssssss

kol4eva

get rocs, IN, SOS, We & PE for all round performance

passion build rapes in wars

How so my friend?

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

passion was the way to go years back when 83 first came out. i was in the top 10 of warriors on oly to get 83 first and i tried passion for a while. it was awesome until dbs figured out confusion makes you 100% useless in pk. i did discover secrets with it tho; how to use 2x hp regens, dura pots on battle cry so i would never run out of an attack skill, etc. these days if ur 83 go 80 attack, 10 master, 55 defense for evading and descent and you will be fine.

Hmm these passion skills sound very interesting. I think that they might be useful for people with very good gear tho because of that loss of AC. If I ever go 80+. I will be sure to try passion out at lvl 80 ofc. And I think descend is a very good skill to have

If u ever go 83 .... try passion build will only cost u lke 1gb to re stat ... worth it to experience it... but like they sayd b4 its awesome till u get confused then u are uselesss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast