Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Attack/defense/passion

This is a discussion on Attack/defense/passion within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF Ok look full passion is great for VS You get to use a skill that increases ...
Page: 2

killer2010

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    Ok look full passion is great for VS
    You get to use a skill that increases your attack 20%
    Another skill drops your AC by 300 but ads a % into your attack it dramatically goes up Theres also another skill that lets you regenerate your HP as if you where sitting down while you are active
    There is also a skill where it absorbs damage from your MP bar instead of your HP bar. Personally i like passion build exept for the bug->
    If you get confusion casted on you it clears your skill to activate battle cry, (you need Cry echo to activate battle cry to be able to attack) Also the battle cry cool down takes longer then the skill lasts, meaning that you have to buy duration pots. I enjoy Passion build especially when your AP goes from 3300 to like 4100+ lol Passion build takes more skill then Full attack/defence. Passion with a cursed wep is tits! GL hope this helps.
    very goods tips for warrior passion

DR. EVIL

I have never tried a passion build. Sounds great for Pk. If your leveling, I would stay attck/def.

DR. EVIL

For leveling go with Attk/Def. For pk I would try the passion build. I dont have any experience with the passion build. It sounds great

DR. EVIL

I would suggest that you stay attk/def all the way up to 83 and put any extra you can in master.

i tried passion way too much timing, + priests can use a spell where u cant attck so ur useless for 2mins or something.... its lame but theres this 1 guys on my server xathaneal who is great with it :P.

before i switched back to attack/Defence i found out some dramatic things you can do to do really good against rogues. As you start the battle use cry echo and HP regen skill thats all. Sin will usually use his strongest attacks at this point. After you notice his attacks decreasing thats when you turn on your AP increase skill along with R attack increase skill, that way you are absorbing minimum damage when your AC drops 300 and your AP goes up high.

PointZero

Theres a bunch of combination's you can use with a warrior, the best is attack/def.. As a lvl 59/69 it is dumb to worry much about def, on my RLB i went full str.. You just gotta worry about HP and AP.
    Also, going full passion is pretty fun, but not very helpful lol

Quote Originally Posted by XxSTIGMAxX View Post
    Hmm these passion skills sound very interesting. I think that they might be useful for people with very good gear tho because of that loss of AC. If I ever go 80+. I will be sure to try passion out at lvl 80 ofc. And I think descend is a very good skill to have
    You won't be able to do much as a lvl 80 passion warrior. descent is a very good skill to have. speaking from experience. it's one of the quickest ways to get away from getting killed and the quickest way to save your priests

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12