Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

avedon 7 or raptor 8

This is a discussion on avedon 7 or raptor 8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok I currently have them both and was wondering which was better on a new server where there are no ...
Page: 1

dpark2008

Ok I currently have them both and was wondering which was better on a new server where there are no special weapon def armors. The raptor gives me about 300 more ap but I believe the avedon hits harder against people with skelly belts and people who wear spear def boots. Just want 2 know what you guys think. Thanks for any responces.

NeronDomitius

if it gives u 300 more ap, then go with rappy, and get urself better uniques by selling that avedon

dpark2008

i guess i exagerated only just got it. it gives me 167 more ap with no wolf or str

Depent's to lvl for me.. At 80 i think raptor but at 59 avedon ..

dpark2008

im 74

lil_mageskillz

i say avedon. axe weps just own.

dpark2008

i would like a better answer than ax owns. need a reason why.

oli

I would choose the Rappy, because if u have a +8 Rappy everyone will repsect you

dpark2008

well im on c-west where there are only 3 avedons so they respect me eather way

One of the advantage of using avedon is skelly belt have no axe defense and ppl dont often have axe pad.

well do u pk more or exp more? if u pk a lot (or most of the time) then go with the avedon, if ur still exping towards 80 or w/e, then get the raptor, since u'll do more dmg to mobs = faster exp = faster lvls ^^

keep them both and see over time what u use moore

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

keep them both and see over time what u use moore[/b]
    +1 to that.

Its all personal preferance. I decided which weapons i liked more when i was a warrior simply by how they felt when i PKed with them. For me, raptor was always my favourite, followed by HB. Axe's were good too, but never kept up with raptors IMO

But like i said, its ALL down to personal preference when the items in question are very similar (in the end) (i.e their + points and - points even them out.)

theeps

Exactly, It is all personal preference. I Used to like raptors for there attack and did very well with them. And then I would like duals, I never really liked axes until just now. I Realized that axes were really good and I got good on them.

Like Resser said they all even out "ex" Giga is less attack power then raptor by alot, but it is quicker and has Bonuses unlike the raptor does.

SoullessOne

Raptor +8 ftw, i have both, and i only use the avedon just as a back up weapon in case i find some priest using spear def.

ahh and why? easy,................ Dammage a BIGGGG difference in dammage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast