Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

avedon 7 or raptor 8

This is a discussion on avedon 7 or raptor 8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; you should stay with the raptor8 and sell the avedon 7...
Page: 2

bigbadunit

you should stay with the raptor8 and sell the avedon 7

both weapons are dangerous on a high lvl warr

but for selling that avedon you could proly buy rappy+8 and an extra uniq or so

i wouldnt sell the avedon
    a warrior needs always a backup weapon

i wouldnt sell the avedon
    a warrior needs always a backup weapon[/b]
    +1.. but yeah.. less people use axe than spear... a skele belt has no axe defence.. the avedon has more ele.. not much but it helps against high ac and iron sets.. has hp and mana which helps warriors out alot.. an c'mon.. they just look so sexy!

ISeeYouPee

bleieve me i know all this... c west u watn raptor , not very many people have spear boots and also raptor gives hella lots more ap i had aroudn 3k with mine so ya it was sexy

Spl1nt3R

Rap +8 than HB +7 ftw both good for exp and pk

bleieve me i know all this... c west u watn raptor , not very many people have spear boots and also raptor gives hella lots more ap i had aroudn 3k with mine so ya it was sexy[/b]
    avedon +7 sux ballz sell it get rappy +8 people on this sever have noob def so you want to pack the most ap right now in a year or 2 then worry about geting better like rapy +9 or hb+8 giga +8 or avedon +8

avedon +7 sux ballz sell it get rappy +8 people on this sever have noob def so you want to pack the most ap right now in a year or 2 then worry about geting better like rapy +9 or hb+8 giga +8 or avedon +8[/b]
    but shit i have hb +8 already had hb +7 hated it trust me dont get hb+7 its good for pk not anough ap for my xping needs muahahah or even get a smow +8 and hanguk +7 crazy for both pk and xp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12