Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Avedon 7 vs Exceptional Raptor +8

This is a discussion on Avedon 7 vs Exceptional Raptor +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; For Ardream and/or Ronark Land Base?...
Page: 1

J

For Ardream and/or Ronark Land Base?

ardream avedon with chitins

rappy for the rest

For all 3 I would have to say a raptor +8. Sure an Avedon is nice, but since it's Cwest you would want AP and not so much hp and mana. I doubt you have +1/2 uniques to make up for the ap loss from the Avedon.

i think rappy8 is has overall advantage over the ave7. the bonuses is great on the ave but its made up with the raptors superior ap and reach. this just my 2cent. im sure someone here more experienced on warrior has more productive answers

Kreeden

Noone ever understands me, but HP and MANA is always greater then AP. Period.

17 Weapon AP>200 hp and 200 mana

id say avedon +7. as kreeden said hp and mana is much more valuable than the ap. but the avedon will hit a bit faster, so in long fights the avedon will deal more dmg, but in quicker fights the rappy will deal more dmg.rlb and cz definetly the avedon. and in ardream it could go either way, i geuss it would be the one you would rather look at for ardream.

also once again there is that controversial peice that uniques hit harder then normal items, and that heavier weapons deal more dmg. but those are yet to be proven.

id say avedon +7. as kreeden said hp and mana is much more valuable than the ap. but the avedon will hit a bit faster, so in long fights the avedon will deal more dmg, but in quicker fights the rappy will deal more dmg.rlb and cz definetly the avedon. and in ardream it could go either way, i geuss it would be the one you would rather look at for ardream.

also once again there is that controversial peice that uniques hit harder then normal items, and that heavier weapons deal more dmg. but those are yet to be proven.[/b]
    You have a good point but still imo I would rather have 300+ ap then 200hp and mana. The mana is like only 1 more attack (sure it can make a difference 5% of the times) so its really about the 200hp. Sure its nice but so is 300+ ap

Banned

I think ardream avedon with chitins, the rest Ex. Rappy +8.

enigma69

I think ardream avedon with chitins, the rest Ex. Rappy +8.[/b]
    +1

if your that worried about hp/mana, just go 245 str, and rest hp, problem solved and im pretty sure you would hit higher.

higher hits aint everything, the amount of dmg you deal in a period of time is what its about. i mean its not like your going to 5 hit someone good in CZ, its going to take alot of dmg..in a long time period.

Which is why you get a raptor?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

definitely Raptor 8 over all.

Banned

+1

if your that worried about hp/mana, just go 245 str, and rest hp, problem solved and im pretty sure you would hit higher.[/b]
    Going with conor on this one. Another thing to think about is the range. Rappy > Avedon in that aspect too.

J

I'm surprised no one mentioned it yet, but there are a lot more spear defense than ax defense. So is the 17 AP + the chance of the other player having spear defense > 200 HP / MP?

And I'm talking about general PK, XP, etc etc, not just 1 v 1's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast