Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Avedon +7 Vs Raptor +8 Vs giga+7

This is a discussion on Avedon +7 Vs Raptor +8 Vs giga+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; if u were on Ares id say giga... i havent played manes since the first day so i honestly dont ...
Page: 2

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

if u were on Ares id say giga... i havent played manes since the first day so i honestly dont know how much SpearD is floating around but all the SpearD thats out there has lower special def than the old rare items on the older servers

try out em both and see which one u do better with would be the good decision... i had giga7 and raptor 7... its good to have multiple weapons in pk for those special-def phobics who get it all

J

Get the giga, and trade my smite + items for it

GGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAA AAA

priest_

Stop being retarded. All of you who say the combo speed is same with everything should be shot in the testicles.

Then raped.

the_man_slayer

Ill be using a rappy+8. the combo slower thing is bull.most people wear full hp/str stuff,and only retards use spear def,and they r retarded so they still die. priests only use spear def if they see about 4 rappys running at them.

darkrouge4040

I would say Hb+8>all becouse of the dmg/combo speed, but i dont play a warrior... i've played a bp and a warrior w a glave and bp combos way faster w a club

priest_

I'll dissect this to make it easier to understand for you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    the combo slower thing is bull[/b]
    If that was true, sins would combo the same speed as warriors.

only retards use spear def[/b]
    If by retards you mean people who like to use armor that gives them extra defenses so they can actually tank a few people, then yes, retards who know how to play use spear defense.

they r retarded so they still die[/b]
    Obviously you seem to think that spear defense makes you invincible. You are wrong. Suicide.

priests only use spear def if they see about 4 rappys running at them.[/b]
    Yeah, obviously, since since spear defense shields are more common than Scorpion Shields, and not every priest is level 70, what the hell else are they supposed to use?

You obviously know shit, so stop giving shit advice.

Banned

ManSlayer, those "retards" win battles thanks to the weapon defenses..

back to the topic, I used all the weapons listed at both +7 and +8 [xept for avedon].
    Imo, if you solo alot and you can get your hand on an avedon +7\8 or a giga +8 [you can use a +7 if you are using +8 chitins]
    then do it.
    But.. if youre pking alot with duffers, HELL take the raptor, thats when the damage is important, and thats
    when it will serve you best.

for 1v1 you should use a +7 giga or +8, with a lion scroll you get ALOT more chances to scream and legcut
    if your timing is right, people called me a cheater for this lots of times, and if you use it for your
    advantage [example : 1v1 a rogue, scream him, if he&#39;s stuck just hold s and combo, he cant hit you because he is out of range.]
    so giga does the job, enjoy

temmu

Stop being retarded. All of you who say the combo speed is same with everything should be shot in the testicles.
    Then raped.[/b]
    have you ever even played warrior?

giga n avedon are for newbs who cant combo with raptor

and raptors range is alot better against archers and assasins. archer cant do shit coz u can tank em so far. and when you use wsr combo to sins they cant attack all the time coz they have lower range.

and raptors range is alot better against archers and assasins. archer cant do shit coz u can tank em so far. and when you use wsr combo to sins they cant attack all the time coz they have lower range.[/b]

Sorry sir, but if anyone is the newb it is you or you would know that acutally they don&#39;t combo the same. Slow speed will obtain more r hits in a mana regen than Very slow speed and normal speed will obtain more r hits than slow and so on. This is why assasins have the most hits per regen with fast daggers. So yes all "combo speeds" indeed are different. And acutally if any weapon is for newbies its the raptor as it requires the least amount of work for the "most damage". I say most damage because if you aren&#39;t a moron you can do just as much effective damage with each of the other weapons in the amount of hp/mp that you have compared to the counterpart raptor. Ap isn&#39;t everything. Real dammage, not nominal dammage, is a function of how much time/mana/hp spent not purely its raw dammage potential. Before you give advice to others and ask if they&#39;ve played warrior I suggest you re-evaluate what you think you know. I regret to inform you for personal reference priest_ is a fine warrior who if given the chance I&#39;m sure would likely wipe the floor with you sir, along with your lack of knowledge.

/flame over

i never played a warrior but i also agree that Avedon +7 > Giga +7 > Raptor due to major HP and MP bonuses,
    and that spear defence armor are much common then axe defence

priest_

and raptors range is alot better against archers and assasins. archer cant do shit coz u can tank em so far. and when you use wsr combo to sins they cant attack all the time coz they have lower range.[/b]
    Yes I have played warrior. I also used a giga and raptor and I would easily take a giga 8 over a raptor 8. And now I have to ask if you&#39;ve ever played warrior since you&#39;re making some pretty fucking stupid statements. I&#39;m also pretty sure that a good sin wouldn&#39;t have a problem when you&#39;re fighting someone using raptor, and for archers, ..who cares? Do you 1v1 archers enough to make that range necessary? You&#39;re not incredibly intelligent and you obviously don&#39;t think before you post, so your reply should be funny.

temmu

Sorry sir, but if anyone is the newb it is you or you would know that acutally they don&#39;t combo the same. Slow speed will obtain more r hits in a mana regen than Very slow speed and normal speed will obtain more r hits than slow and so on. This is why assasins have the most hits per regen with fast daggers. So yes all "combo speeds" indeed are different. And acutally if any weapon is for newbies its the raptor as it requires the least amount of work for the "most damage". I say most damage because if you aren&#39;t a moron you can do just as much effective damage with each of the other weapons in the amount of hp/mp that you have compared to the counterpart raptor. Ap isn&#39;t everything. Real dammage, not nominal dammage, is a function of how much time/mana/hp spent not purely its raw dammage potential. Before you give advice to others and ask if they&#39;ve played warrior I suggest you re-evaluate what you think you know. I regret to inform you for personal reference priest_ is a fine warrior who if given the chance I&#39;m sure would likely wipe the floor with you sir, along with your lack of knowledge.
    /flame over[/b]
    i dont really do the math when i play a game...
    and atleast im not acting allknowing god like you are. im just telling what fits best for me.
    raptors range pwns the avedon and giga, and its not such a newb wep for my taste, ild rather say its harder to play with raptor than its with giga or avedon.

and for priest_
    " also used a giga and raptor and I would easily take a giga 8 over a raptor 8. " but raptor 8 > giga 7 ^^
    and just FYI opinion is like an asshole, everybody has once, but i dont care bout it.

priest_

but raptor 8 > giga 7 ^^
    and just FYI opinion is like an asshole, everybody has once, but i dont care bout it.[/b]
    Not really, and obviously you do care or you wouldn&#39;t keep taking the time to reply with your retarded statements

Rampage

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(temmu)</div>
    have you ever even played warrior?[/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(temmu)</div>
    atleast im not acting allknowing god like you are. im just telling what fits best for me.[/b]
    Doesnt fit, sorry. You got owned at your own game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast