Avedon+7 vs Raptor+8 vs II+8

This is a discussion on Avedon+7 vs Raptor+8 vs II+8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys i am lvl 80 warrior on diez and i want to know what is better, ii+8, raptor+8 or ...
Page: 1

Hey guys i am lvl 80 warrior on diez and i want to know what is better, ii+8, raptor+8 or avedon+7

i heard that the ii´s R hits fails alot, more than raptor and avedon

Pls dont come with replys like RAPTOR FTW!!! or II IS SEXY!!! i want oppinions from expereciensed ppl and dont tell me to get weapons like avedon+8 or raptor+9 cuz i dont have that money

P.S. Sorry for my bad english

SoullessOne

First my friend, use search next time, its like the 10000000 time this have been asked.

Second, In my opinion Raptor+8 > II+8 > Avedon +7. Why ?

I had the same question like a year ago and i tested btw raptor +8, II+8 from a friend BP, Avedon +7 mine, Giga +8 from another friend and HB+7 (mine). I tested everywhere, dummies, arena, Cz and i did a lot of friendly Vs to test them, and that was my conclusion. Raptor +8 have a big range, big dammage in most of the targets (not everyone is running with spear def on 100% of the time), and its the best weapon for experience. II+8 is almost as good as the Rappy+8 and its a club (if u care about spear def) and if It fails or not alot the "R" attacks depends on the speed you r tring to combo, every weapon has his Own "timing" to make the combo work perfectly. Avedon+7 is good weapon but it hits a little less than any of the previous ones and has another problem... "Range", u r not gonna give that last hit u need to kill those rogues or mages when they r trying to run away, but in general is a really good weapon (as a matter of fact Avedon+7 is my backup weapon). some ppl would say ... what about the HP/MP bonus?, and as u may know, as a warrior lvl 80+ u should have at least 6K+ Hp and 5800+ Mana (base), so 200 more HP/MP is not That important for us.

PD: Plz dont come again with..... Raptor is very slow and avedon is slow, all skills have the same speed no matter what weapon u r using, and the "R" attacks speed difference per minute is not gonna b bigger than 2 attacks per minute, and when in the hell are u gonna b attacking the same Guy in CZ more than 30 or 40 secs.