Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which would be best for DCZ Warrior?

This is a discussion on Which would be best for DCZ Warrior? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Topic says it all, I'll just keep re-editing this post so I don't take up forum space xD Avedon+7 Giga+8 ...
Page: 1

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Topic says it all, I'll just keep re-editing this post so I don't take up forum space xD

Avedon+7
    Giga+8
    HB+7 (had +4 reb but burned >_<)
    II+8
    Glave+9
    Rappy+8

And for what reason do you believe that your choice of weapon is better than the others

I really don&#39;t want a str slut / ap whore warrior, but I&#39;ll see how it comes out (i have my ideas since glave+9 > rappy+8 / hb+7 = ii+8 almost / not sure about how the axes would play out though)

**Had a discussion about the giga as you all can see below, but that was @ +7, so lets think about it @ +8

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

pump more points into STR, as the giga gives good bonuses to make up for that

RE5PECTmf

I assume u r dlw warrior according to ur armor and AP. I would make few changes tho . If price of chitins +8 and fp+9 is not similar , go with +9 boots/gloves and chitin pauldron /pads . Weapon I would chose there would be avedon+7(w/o any doubts) . WP and We&#39;s give u good ressist and I think that&#39;s enough. Also I think giga with its low ap won&#39;t give you benefits like it would do on higher lvl&#39;s . 2nd build I would go ( if price is close for fp&#39;s / chitins ) is Full FP+9 set and Raptor as high + as possible. U&#39;ll be ap whore but still able to tank good . 1st build is more of a vs build , 2nd one is for ownage with duffer. Just a heads up . IMHO , giga blows for ardream.

NeronDomitius

with giga+7 and 190-200 in str, your ap will be low for your lvl, no matter what lvl u r

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

fair enough then, ill just go hp = 90, rest -> str and get myself a glave+9 / ii+8 / ave+7

thanks for the input

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

now the question is this:

2x WE+0 or 2x +16str/3hp earrings (im in xig btw)

and

String of skulls+0 or Sash of Sorrows +2+3

16Str/3Hp Earrings are the better choice I find, you get more stats and bang for your buck. The str/hp is worth the loss of the resists/ac and at roughly half the price you can&#39;t complain. You get a total of 19 points for something thats cheap.

Skeleton Belt/SoS(upgraded) are the best belts that you can get for a dcz warrior because they help a lot with Cleave and thats your best attack in Ardream.

Also, don&#39;t get a giga if you can&#39;t get at least 1500 ap.

NeronDomitius

earrings: best would be 1xWE and 1x 16str/3hp combo

as for a belt, i&#39;d take sash+2/+3 over stringOfSkulls+0 but i&#39;d go with stringOfSkulls+1 or more, over sash+2/+3

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

16Str/3Hp Earrings are the better choice I find, you get more stats and bang for your buck. The str/hp is worth the loss of the resists/ac and at roughly half the price you can&#39;t complain. You get a total of 19 points for something thats cheap.

Skeleton Belt/SoS(upgraded) are the best belts that you can get for a dcz warrior because they help a lot with Cleave and thats your best attack in Ardream.

Also, don&#39;t get a giga if you can&#39;t get at least 1500 ap.[/b]
    yeah i planned on going for glave+8 or ii+8 until i can get a glave+9/avedon+7

and about the belts, ill try for a string+1 but thatll be like 20gb and meh, id almost prefer the Sash+2+3 for that much money, the extra 13-17 str, bonus hp/mp and whatnots...ill look into it though

earrings are a go though for the dual +16/+3

thanks for the input

yeah i planned on going for glave+8 or ii+8 until i can get a glave+9/avedon+7

and about the belts, ill try for a string+1 but thatll be like 20gb and meh, id almost prefer the Sash+2+3 for that much money, the extra 13-17 str, bonus hp/mp and whatnots...ill look into it though

earrings are a go though for the dual +16/+3

thanks for the input[/b]
    Being able to use cleave with almost 100% accuracy is worth it so stick with a Skeleton Belt or SoS(even +0 if you have too), you will need a little bit of Dexterity also which can come from a WP and something else such as Foverins.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Being able to use cleave with almost 100% accuracy is worth it so stick with a Skeleton Belt or SoS(even +0 if you have too), you will need a little bit of Dexterity also which can come from a WP and something else such as Foverins. [/b]
    ive got a wp+0 and 1x fov+0 atm, going to get another fov+0 and get enough wp to make a +1...so then ill just go for the SoS+0 then as you said...now why is cleave > sword aura? Ive read some posts about it but it never really clicked...maybe because its been 4 years since ive played warrior :lol:

ive also read that dex doesnt determine the accuracy of cleave...someone did a test using dex gear and it wasnt any more accurate? cant remember where i read that though

ive got a wp+0 and 1x fov+0 atm, going to get another fov+0 and get enough wp to make a +1...so then ill just go for the SoS+0 then as you said...now why is cleave > sword aura? Ive read some posts about it but it never really clicked...maybe because its been 4 years since ive played warrior :lol:[/b]
    Sword Aura
    200% +100 Dmg
    250 Mana Usage

Cleave
    250% Dmg
    150 Mana Usage

It hits higher against everybody but its useless against rogues because dex is accuracy and dodge (stopping myself from making a wall of text about it), it also takes less mana which means more hp potting instead of mp potting while doing more damage.

You may not hit much higher against other Warriors (with high ac like 1300) and some Int Priests, but it still takes less mana to use it, its the best attack for a Dcz Warrior.

Dual Foverin and a WP will be enough Dexterity, Foverin+1 is superior to a Roc+0 for the dex and ac.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

so for anything but rogues, use cleave and use sword aura for rogues...sounds good (if not ill die a few times before figuring it all out)...thanks for the advice ^_^

so for anything but rogues, use cleave and use sword aura for rogues...sounds good (if not ill die a few times before figuring it all out)...thanks for the advice ^_^[/b]
    No problem.

My F1 and F2 skillbars were the exact same except that F1 had Sword Aura and F2 had Cleave.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

new question xD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast