Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Avedon+7 vs. Raptor+8 vs. ii+8. vs. Hb+7 ?

This is a discussion on Avedon+7 vs. Raptor+8 vs. ii+8. vs. Hb+7 ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; PS3: LightInTheStar Posted Dec 6 2008, 08:30 AM ive tried out raptor 8,ii+ 8 and hb 7 and imo hb ...
Page: 2

PS3: LightInTheStar Posted Dec 6 2008, 08:30 AM
    ive tried out raptor 8,ii+ 8 and hb 7 and imo hb 7 wins hands down the speed is nice ---> OMG plz dont post again if u dont know what r u talking about, "Skills" have the same speed no matter what weapon u r using
    SwiftPls Posted Dec 6 2008, 03:38 PM
    ii+8 pwn all spead + more pure ap, ---> another noobie talking about speed, and Raptor +8 has more AP than II+8 check weapon section :S[/b]
    i think you dont understand about they talkin ..

Speed = R hits ..

with raptor combo looking like : R skill Skill r Skill Skil r Skill skill (all time r + 2x skill)
    (i talk about dammages)
    (raptor very slow)

Hb/ii/avedon combo lookin like : R skill R skill R skill R skill (all time R + skill)
    (and other slow range spped)

Normal speed is too allways R + skill

if you hit with raptor
    Skill = 700 dmg
    R = 200 dmg

200+700+700 = 1,6k ...

hb

skill = 650
    R = 150

150+650+150+650 = 1,6k

hb still own becoause when some1 got DS you still hit hard

Milanac

raptor

kanya128

Get a mirage +8, no1 use sword def (I know it depends on your server... )
    From these weapons I prefer raptor +8. If u wanna get an unique, those also good in +8, I also tried all of these, and raptor was the best (btw I have dual weps now )

dart84

I have tried all the above weapon except for II+8 and i feel that the damage difference between those weapon is not much overall. I got no idea who so much ppl pick HB over an Avedon because of the crappy elemental dmg which does a little more on better gear players. I will pick Avedon for the HP/MANA over HB and RAP+8 ( no matter exceptional or not) over Avedon +7.

a mage had 155Fr and 50Lr

giga 7 (2h light) was doing like 30-40 more dmg on him than hb 7 :S

Asakura

The most imported i ap, so beeter then rapy +8 is onlt +9

SoullessOne

i think you dont understand about they talkin ..

Speed = R hits ..

with raptor combo looking like : R skill Skill r Skill Skil r Skill skill (all time r + 2x skill)
    (i talk about dammages)
    (raptor very slow)

Hb/ii/avedon combo lookin like : R skill R skill R skill R skill (all time R + skill)
    (and other slow range spped)

Normal speed is too allways R + skill

if you hit with raptor
    Skill = 700 dmg
    R = 200 dmg

200+700+700 = 1,6k ...

hb

skill = 650
    R = 150

150+650+150+650 = 1,6k

hb still own becoause when some1 got DS you still hit hard[/b]
    :lol: srry if u dont know how to use a Raptor, go test in dummies in moradon untill u learn how to combo with the raptor in the same way u do it with the HB, cos my dammages are in the way u wrote with any kind of weapon i use (duals, rappy, mirage, avedon, hb, etc etc etc), all u need to know is that each weapon has its own "timing" to make the combo work

I have a raptor8 but im looking for a secondary weapon. What do u suggest to me? Im a lvl76warrior going for 80, i have 255str and my serever is beramus.

Any idea?

ii +8 or this new sword +7 :P

DS has no cd nor swd so u'll kill a lot ^_^

Dragonlord9

rapy + 8>ALL + 8

SacruM

srry if u dont know how to use a Raptor, go test in dummies in moradon untill u learn how to combo with the raptor in the same way u do it with the HB, cos my dammages are in the way u wrote with any kind of weapon i use (duals, rappy, mirage, avedon, hb, etc etc etc), all u need to know is that each weapon has its own "timing" to make the combo work[/b]
    K4pr4L -

can you make movie ? show how you hit with raptor all time 2x dmgs ..

is 2 ways to combo with it .. very slow skill but all time is r + skill or fast skills and its 2x skill + r (in dmg) i want to see how fast you can using skills and allways u can get 2x dmgs ^^

rapy + 8>ALL + 8[/b]
    ^wrong^

if for 70+ then rappy+8>ALL+8 is wrong

Baal+8 and Wirinom+8 pwns Rappy8, maybe I think even Personal Sword+8 better

edit: 60-69
    Then Yes You Can pick Rappy+8 but still I dont think Rappy+8 pwns HB+8 and Avedon+8

FisherySociety

Actually I would have to say that raptor +8 is better than hell breaker +8, well in a certain sense that I could not justify the spending of 200 dollars more for one. The difference between them is so minimal that it does not even matter. I would much rather purchase a glave +9 or a raptor +9 for a little bit more cash, as for the people praising hell breakers you obviously have not owned them long enough. However In the testing between avedon +8 and raptor +8 I think the avedon would have the upper hand however would not again justify the extra. So my opinion Raptor +9/Glave +9/Raptor +8/Avedon +8/Hell Breaker +8/Iron Impact +8/Avedon +7.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12