Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Avedon +8 Or Glave +9

This is a discussion on Avedon +8 Or Glave +9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im just wondering which weapon would u prefer as a warrior and why...
Page: 1

Im just wondering which weapon would u prefer as a warrior and why

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Glave baba - why? same element but 11 more AP against 225HP/MP - 1st of all that HP is just a R hit as for the MP its not that much !! 11AP is awesome for a +70 - tho id take the avedon for a ardreamer cuz that HP/MP and require less Str helps plus 11AP aint effective like if you were +70 !!

idk if i should get one again im all about looks lol but glave has nice ap but avedon looks sexier

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

idk if i should get one again im all about looks lol but glave has nice ap but avedon looks sexier [/b]
    thats a tough one...id probably take the glave for four reasons:

1. more ap
    2. longer range
    3. I hate axe combos :lol:
    4. it shines

yeah avedon has hp/mp bonus...but youll use more mp with avedon since youll be doing less damage...

avedon sexiest wep ever =)
    but ofc performance wise glave better
    take ur pick , both are top of the line

I have tested both... The avedon is a GREAT weapon is loved it when i had one. Great ap, good mp and hp boost, it is very easy to sell so if you get bored you can get rid of it very fast.

The glave is an awesome weapon but there is a problem, i think you all know what it is, IT IS A SPEAR. There are alot of weapon defenses around and all the noobs that cant afford an iron belt always buy an skelly, avedon is ideal for killing those guys, but the glave haves a very sexy ap and range BUT it is so fucking hard to sell that if you are desperate you will sell it for half of its price

So my advice is go for the avedon

bhupinder

true what hyp says but +11 rb glavie i would take, if just +9 and +8 avedon im leaning towards avedon. But it all depends on what you are using for, I'd say avedon but +9 glavie is better (but it has to be +11 rb so it looks sexy)

I have tested both... The avedon is a GREAT weapon is loved it when i had one. Great ap, good mp and hp boost, it is very easy to sell so if you get bored you can get rid of it very fast.

The glave is an awesome weapon but there is a problem, i think you all know what it is, IT IS A SPEAR. There are alot of weapon defenses around and all the noobs that cant afford an iron belt always buy an skelly, avedon is ideal for killing those guys, but the glave haves a very sexy ap and range BUT it is so fucking hard to sell that if you are desperate you will sell it for half of its price

So my advice is go for the avedon[/b]
    yes i bought mines for 2x roc 8gb and a raptor +8 and i had to sell it for a giga +8 well the guy offered it :\ was pretty desperate.

i will maybe get avedon +8 again someday i know i shouldn't have traded it

I`d say avedon cuz of hp/mp and yes many ppl has spear defans.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Avedon for sure. You dont want the Glave at +9 because it will be like the Cleaver for Warriors. Its skills it will fail many times so i would adivse on the Avedon. Personally though Exp Raptor 8>Glave 9

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Avedon for sure. You dont want the Glave at +9 because it will be like the Cleaver for Warriors. Its skills it will fail many times so i would adivse on the Avedon. Personally though Exp Raptor 8>Glave 9[/b]
    The whole cleaver missing thing is not true.

Avedon+8 > Glave+9

Avedon for sure. You dont want the Glave at +9 because it will be like the Cleaver for Warriors. Its skills it will fail many times so i would adivse on the Avedon. Personally though Exp Raptor 8>Glave 9[/b]
    By fail do you mean stun, scream and legcut ?

Because the spamable skill is 100% effective.

I doubt a lot that Glave +9 fails those skills more than any other weapon. Id pick the Avedon because what other people have said before me and also because it makes a faster combo.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

By fail do you mean stun, scream and legcut ?

Because the spamable skill is 100% effective.

I doubt a lot that Glave +9 fails those skills more than any other weapon. Id pick the Avedon because what other people have said before me and also because it makes a faster combo.[/b]
    I do think this point is true about scream/leg cut missing...I took a friend's avedon+7 into bdw and hit 3 out of 5 screams and 2 of 3 leg cuts using it...and when using my glave.... 2 of what seems like 25 screams and 4 of a lot of legcuts...its few and far between I get a scream/leg cut to work with my glave...but oh well :P I still love it

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

avedon solely because it looks better

avedon not worth its price =)
    glave is much cheaper
    atleast thats the case in cwest so u should consider that too btw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast