Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Avedon +9 vs HB +9

This is a discussion on Avedon +9 vs HB +9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well i wanted to see everyones opinions on this, Its for a warrior btw Avedon +9: $1500ish? (Diez) Attack Power: ...
Page: 1

Well i wanted to see everyones opinions on this, Its for a warrior btw

Avedon +9: $1500ish? (Diez)

Attack Power: 202
    Glacier Damage: 100
    HP Bonus : 250
    MP Bonus : 250

Hellbreaker +9: $2000ish? (Diez)

Attack Power: 199
    Flame Damage : 170
    Intelligence Bonus : 24

Now obviously the INT isnt going to help thats why i see a HB as a waste on a warrior, they are better off on a priest (lower AP) so the element can help them more. Would be for an older server with the FP defences.

Is gaining 250 hp/mp + 3 ap > 70 element? Skele belts have no Axe Defence, Less Axe Defence armours than there is Club.

Share your opinion! Give reasons, No spamming +1 or just its shit!

HB
    ave is shit

HB
    ave is shit[/b]
    And whys that? Im hoping youve at least played warrior and tried both at at least +7.. Ive owned both at +8 and i found Ave > HB

I had them on dcz and +75
    ave compared to hb is shit
    I dont know why its expensive its really crappy items

I dont know why its expensive its really crappy items[/b]
    Lol please leave. If you cant give a better reason than its shit you obviously dont know what your talking about. BB

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Well im a HB fan cuz of the look mostly.. But avedon have more ap mana and hp.. ( more tank.. bit mroe skills xD)..and 3ap.. while 70 elemental.. C'mon 100ice is enough ^^!! + like u said skelly have NO axe def.. while shit load of ppl around with that.. Obviously Avedon is better!! HB keep that wep for a priest..

Btw u wont see any diff in atking i guess except on ppl with CS if u ever get HB.., but avedon is better totally.. 3ap wont change a thing.. and 70elemental.. ah yah it will do something.. But i cant compare it to the Hp and mana gained

for a 75+ warrior 250 hp/mana aint much... specially if ur an hp biuld warrior...
    yea there's no axe deff on skelly... but since its diez there's alot of CS's going around cz...
    and hb is teh perfect weapon for ppl with high deff and weapon deffs on em...
    the ap difference beetwen these two weapons are nothing and like i said 250 hp and mana for a higher lvl warrior doesnt neam much...
    so i think 70 ele dmg >>> 250hp and mana

Good to see some real opinions coming back :P not people trying to get there post up. <_<

I do love the hellbreaker.. They look sexy and they are great.. But i dunno.. I think its a waste for a warrior when a gg priest could be using it.. and i love the axe combo.

Yeah 250 hp isnt much but it all helps!

I wouldnt say theres alot.. its usually just KB that rock up with 2 partys with 4 priests in each all with CS&#39;s.. but nothing can stop em :P Obviously theres alot more skeles than CS and theres also alot more club FP defences out there than axe..

i dont play diez so i cant rly say anything bout what happens in cz but im just saying what i think...
    its ur choice man... there both pretty damn good weapons so...

Lol please leave. If you cant give a better reason than its shit you obviously dont know what your talking about. BB[/b]
    wow what a nub
    im saying that coz my experince in akara theres way many def in akara for axes i think
    I prefer the HB coz the high element more damage > ac
    seriously the 250 hp/mp wont do much
    and i tested both weps and HB is ftw hits more than ave
    its really depends on ur server but HB is the shit sexieh <3
    and im not trying to get my post count up because they dont mean shit for me if i was spammer i wud have more than 39 post count, since i registerd over 6-8mounths
    I tried to help you and u start to act like douchebag
    and HB/Ave +7 suckass in Dcz unless u have Chitins +8 or fps +9 and str jewels or u wont get many kills.. prolly ks

wow what a nub
    im saying that coz my experince in akara theres way many def in akara for axes i think
    I prefer the HB coz the high element more damage > ac
    seriously the 250 hp/mp wont do much
    and i tested both weps and HB is ftw hits more than ave
    its really depends on ur server but HB is the shit sexieh <3
    and im not trying to get my post count up because they dont mean shit for me if i was spammer i wud have more than 39 post count, since i registerd over 6-8mounths
    I tried to help you and u start to act like douchebag
    and HB/Ave +7 suckass in Dcz unless u have Chitins +8 or fps +9 and str jewels or u wont get many kills.. prolly ks[/b]
    I just wanted to see peoples opinions on this and why ones better than the other.

Share your opinion! Give reasons, No spamming +1 or just its shit![/b]
    HB
    ave is shit[/b]
    I dont know why its expensive its really crappy items[/b]
    Why oh why would i tell you to leave with replys like that h34r: I just wanted reasons.

HB is sexy.. ill give it that.. but a shame to see them 24 INT go to waste.. I think warriors can benefit more the hp (better than nothing) Axes are easier to combo with im sure alot will agree. Just sucks about the range.. Or is it same as HB i cant remember?

gutauskas

Range is the same

raptor +9 > all

have same ap and its cheaper so u can buy more uniqes

raptor +9 > all

have same ap and its cheaper so u can buy more uniqes [/b]
    i agree the raptor does hit harder.....but only on debuffed players in pk and exp

the hb+9 vs avedon +9 ......hb+9 wins because of this myth about rofs helping hb flame dmg

i use avedon+9 and i also use dual rof+2 ( 30 fr ) so i tried the hb+9 thinking 60fr + 170 fr ( 230 fr ) + 199 ap pwns 202 ap 100 gr but sadly there isnt much difference in dmg rate

they&#39;re both great weapons in pk i love the avedon alot more because there is very little axe def

Banned for scamming.

ave , hp/mp and its an axe

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast