Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Avedon +9 vs HB +9

This is a discussion on Avedon +9 vs HB +9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i agree the raptor does hit harder.....but only on debuffed players in pk and exp the hb+9 vs avedon +9 ...
Page: 2

i agree the raptor does hit harder.....but only on debuffed players in pk and exp

the hb+9 vs avedon +9 ......hb+9 wins because of this myth about rofs helping hb flame dmg

i use avedon+9 and i also use dual rof+2 ( 30 fr ) so i tried the hb+9 thinking 60fr + 170 fr ( 230 fr ) + 199 ap pwns 202 ap 100 gr but sadly there isnt much difference in dmg rate

they're both great weapons in pk i love the avedon alot more because there is very little axe def[/b]
    TY.. just wish more people would realize bout the lack of axe defence in all servers.

ave , hp/mp and its an axe[/b]
    Its an axe? As innnn.. you like the combo? Axe defence..?

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

if i had to choose i would choose avedon 9. the hp and mp bonus is nice and it's $500 cheaper. (according to the prices u listed)

plus skelly belts, string of skulls, dont have axe def and many still use these

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

From my experience,
    Avedon+9 < HB+9 (without caring about prices)
    Avedon+10 > HB+10
    I really tried them (hey check out my e-penis :lol
    But I would definitely agree that the money spent on a unique weapon +9 compared to a Raptor+9 is not worth it.
    Raptor+9 + Dual ROF+2 > Avedon/HB+9 + Dual ROF+0
    etc... I also prefer HB because you can use it for priest if you plan on playing one, RLB bp is awesome

SoullessOne

for a 75+ warrior 250 hp/mana aint much... specially if ur an hp biuld warrior...
    yea there&#39;s no axe deff on skelly... but since its diez there&#39;s alot of CS&#39;s going around cz...
    and hb is teh perfect weapon for ppl with high deff and weapon deffs on em...
    the ap difference beetwen these two weapons are nothing and like i said 250 hp and mana for a higher lvl warrior doesnt neam much...
    so i think 70 ele dmg >>> 250hp and mana[/b]
    This guy is totally right, i think he gave u the best reasons:

I think u must b a warrior 80+ if u wanna use those weapons, if not go lvl up and when u get lvl 80 go buy them :P , so

1) as a warrior 80+ u must have at least 6K+ HP/MP base (and 8K+ on scrolls and 10K+ HP with undy) so i really wouldnt worry about 250 more HP/MP
    2) In a server with a lot of weapons def, 3 more AP doesnt make any diff, but 70 elemental Does it
    3) Those 70 more elemetal dammage would help u to hit harder on bosses and monsters with high AC too
    4) even when its true that there r more club def than axe def around, In an old server there are already a lot of iron sets and CS going around, so i think the elemental damage has more impact than 3 ap.
    5) HB looks more sexy
    6) Raptor +9 FTW :P

This guy is totally right, i think he gave u the best reasons:

I think u must b a warrior 80+ if u wanna use those weapons, if not go lvl up and when u get lvl 80 go buy them :P , so

1) as a warrior 80+ u must have at least 6K+ HP/MP base (and 8K+ on scrolls and 10K+ HP with undy) so i really wouldnt worry about 250 more HP/MP
    2) In a server with a lot of weapons def, 3 more AP doesnt make any diff, but 70 elemental Does it
    3) Those 70 more elemetal dammage would help u to hit harder on bosses and monsters with high AC too
    4) even when its true that there r more club def than axe def around, In an old server there are already a lot of iron sets and CS going around, so i think the elemental damage has more impact than 3 ap.
    5) HB looks more sexy
    6) Raptor +9 FTW :P[/b]
    The thing is there is hardly any axe defence, The people that use weapon defences, would own alot of spear, some club, Maybe talia / chitin pauldron / skele / string of skulls.. But there is hardly any axe defence out there, specially when theres none on a skele or string of skulls which alot of people use. So its not just 3 ap..

The thing is there is hardly any axe defence, The people that use weapon defences, would own alot of spear, some club, Maybe talia / chitin pauldron / skele / string of skulls.. But there is hardly any axe defence out there, specially when theres none on a skele or string of skulls which alot of people use. So its not just 3 ap..[/b]
    dude if u like avedons so much just buy it... on every reply about hb u point out the "better" side of avedon... (this was not directed as a flame fyi)
    its ur choice both weapons have there good and bad sides...

SoullessOne

The thing is there is hardly any axe defence, The people that use weapon defences, would own alot of spear, some club, Maybe talia / chitin pauldron / skele / string of skulls.. But there is hardly any axe defence out there, specially when theres none on a skele or string of skulls which alot of people use. So its not just 3 ap..[/b]
    My friend u said u play in ares, so what part of .....

4) even when its true that there r more club def than axe def around, In an old server there are already a lot of iron sets and CS going around, so i think the elemental damage has more impact than 3 ap. u didnt get

And u forgot that a lot of priests use Glass Belt too (10 ax). Skely or a SoS+0 (I think SoS starts to b good after +2) are noob belts, and if all u want to kill are noobs, any of those weapons is gonna hit hard enought to kill them. But for serius PK against hard opponents (they r gonna have Iron set and CS) still the elemental dammage from the HB would make more dammage than 3 ap

xstep

since i am plying on girakon i prefer avedon (i have only +7) i had hb+7 , and i saw demages on all kind of opponents, avarage dmg was almost same, ofc hb looks sexier but for me is extra hp/ac is very important , another + for ave is skeleton belts and sos, and i think avedon has better succes rate of scream/legcut

EDIT: but i am also agree, that on old serverse hb>ave cause of elemental

My friend u said u play in ares, so what part of .....

4) even when its true that there r more club def than axe def around, In an old server there are already a lot of iron sets and CS going around, so i think the elemental damage has more impact than 3 ap. u didnt get

And u forgot that a lot of priests use Glass Belt too (10 ax). Skely or a SoS+0 (I think SoS starts to b good after +2) are noob belts, and if all u want to kill are noobs, any of those weapons is gonna hit hard enought to kill them. But for serius PK against hard opponents (they r gonna have Iron set and CS) still the elemental dammage from the HB would make more dammage than 3 ap[/b]
    Please quote me where i said i played ares? Now your trying to say that because even though there is already more club than axe defence, there is also iron sets, CS, and im forgetting that priests where glass belts? Im sorry but last time i looked that also had club defence. So your really not helping out on the whole weapon defense cause. Alot of people like skeles, it helps spikes hit more, scream / leg cut etc hit more.. and string of skulls.. yeah it starts to be good at +2, but it still doesnt gain axe defense after +2. Doesn&#39;t elemental mainly help your R hits?

SoullessOne

Please quote me where i said i played ares? Now your trying to say that because even though there is already more club than axe defence, there is also iron sets, CS, and im forgetting that priests where glass belts? Im sorry but last time i looked that also had club defence. So your really not helping out on the whole weapon defense cause. Alot of people like skeles, it helps spikes hit more, scream / leg cut etc hit more.. and string of skulls.. yeah it starts to be good at +2, but it still doesnt gain club defense after +2. Doesn&#39;t elemental mainly help your R hits?[/b]
    ok ok it was not ares , it is Diez (wow big diference) is not like saing u play in girakon or carnac. And the points are........

at +0 IB > GB > rest of NOOBIE belts

"............if all u want to kill are noobs, any of those weapons is gonna hit hard enought to kill them. But for serius PK against hard opponents (they r gonna have Iron set and CS) still the elemental dammage from the HB would make more dammage than 3 ap".
    "............as a warrior 80+ u must have at least 6K+ HP/MP base (and 8K+ on scrolls and 10K+ HP with undy) so i really wouldnt worry about 250 more HP/MP".
    "..........Those 70 more elemetal dammage would help u to hit harder on bosses and monsters with high AC too".

And as ERROR said.....

"........ dude if u like avedons so much just buy it... on every reply about hb u point out the "better" side of avedon... (this was not directed as a flame fyi)"

I Just told u why HB is better than Avedon for serious PK for a lvl 80+ Warrior in my opinion, as it has been the opinion of most of the persons that have posted here.

Nothing more to say.

ok ok it was not ares , it is Diez (wow big diference) is not like saing u play in girakon or carnac. And the points are........

at +0 IB > GB > rest of NOOBIE belts

"............if all u want to kill are noobs, any of those weapons is gonna hit hard enought to kill them. But for serius PK against hard opponents (they r gonna have Iron set and CS) still the elemental dammage from the HB would make more dammage than 3 ap".
    "............as a warrior 80+ u must have at least 6K+ HP/MP base (and 8K+ on scrolls and 10K+ HP with undy) so i really wouldnt worry about 250 more HP/MP".
    "..........Those 70 more elemetal dammage would help u to hit harder on bosses and monsters with high AC too".

And as ERROR said.....

"........ dude if u like avedons so much just buy it... on every reply about hb u point out the "better" side of avedon... (this was not directed as a flame fyi)"

I Just told u why HB is better than Avedon for serious PK for a lvl 80+ Warrior in my opinion, as it has been the opinion of most of the persons that have posted here.

Nothing more to say.[/b]
    I saw where you were coming from.. I just didnt understand your reasoning. A skele belt is a noobie belt, But alot of GG players still use them.. Same with a string of skulls.. +2 SOS > IB for warrior anyway.. But it still didnt gain axe.

And element only helps R hits yea?

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

I saw where you were coming from.. I just didnt understand your reasoning. A skele belt is a noobie belt, But alot of GG players still use them.. Same with a string of skulls.. +2 SOS > IB for warrior anyway.. But it still didnt gain club.

And element only helps R hits yea?[/b]
    do u mean SOS dont get CLUB defence or u mean AXE defence, make up ur mind coz SOS already has CLUB defence. And there are as many axe defences around as there are iron sets, glass belts, bronze belts, chitin shields, Syphioric&#39;s, shield of players, dread shields. OFC these things have club defence also, but thats wherers the extra elemntal of hb comes into it, and makes more dmg. And u dont like hb coz u waste the INT bonus on it ? dumbest reason i have ever heard in my life lol

Hey cutie Senior Member

AVEDON+9,
    WHERE IS TE CHALLENGE ,GOD..

It must only be aussies that like avedons ay crack.

Hey cutie Senior Member

guesss so!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast